Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

I love my "cheat meals" My fav is a large mom & Pops pizza with a cold pitcher of mitchelob light Draft!

I'm in heaven!

RADAR

sunday

whelp, today didnt turn out like it was drawn up. Dont wanna rant and rave but I planned to reduce cario and finally listen from 30 minutes, 6 days a week to 20 minutes. Also planned on reducing speed from 2.8 and incline to 12%, down from 3.0-.3.5 for 30. Well, I succeeded, for the most part. Went for 20 at 3.0 instead of 2.8, just a snail pace.
It's amazing how more complacent I am with loseing my abs and gettn a lilltle blurry when I think that my cardio has been reduced severely and if I need to cut, I'll just crank it back up. Tomorrow wed and riday and my planned 20 minute slow walk before breakfast.

2nd, I didnt have my cheat meal yest so I had 2 scheduled for today. A huge brunch buffe then to gmas for a huge steak, potates and a fat sunday. 0 for 2. I didnt go to brunch and dinner was a 4ozbuffalo steak and 4 of taliapia. Instead of a potatoe I had a acorn squash. No ice cream. So I suck at cheating.....I could cheat this whole week if cheat meals get carried over. Talk to me....

#3 an inense leg session, squat is very weak, but I need to do them to get beter. Knees pop, anklces fizzle, but it's becuase Ive killed my joints being so dealthy skinny. I did do a pretty intense quad ab and calf session. 1 for 1. At least this came true.

#4 mentally stop looking in the mirror as Im not gonna get skinny fat. Even if I weak, as long as I go to failure, strength with come with mass, right?

#5 another 125mg of test and eq scheduled. Hit em both and feeling good. 1 for 1

#6 hit every meal, no misses, skips, half meals. Do it and do it to the max everyday! Today, nailed em all and am faded, bloated to hell. I lik it, it's like beating my head and mind into the ground. That devil says ok, no more food. WHile you guys say, you need it....you need it.....finish it. So, we are winning that battle. Spent all of 4 hours prepping each of my 8 meals for the week. Still concerned with wednesday, my off day...he says I should make no changes! none! Not switching from carbs to fat, not reducing cals. He also even wants me to have my pw and ppw meals and shakes. This is bizzare, isnt it....why the hell would I nned 3 servings of crweam of rice or 10 rice cakes and another 200 carbs throughout the night if I didnt train??? Will karma to answer that logically.'

So overall, my mind was too concerned with hitting everymeal, not skimping on measuremnents and training as hard as I could for 45 minutes. Headphones on...go to town, then eat!

So, all in all, I need to learn to cheat. Very weird. It's kind of like saying I need to learn to be a human. 2ndly, afer meeting with an old client yesterday. I really have the fear in me. I helped him train and he won the EAS transformation contest about 4 years ago. He's still grateful. So grateful, today he gave me prob. $1,000 worth of rtds myoplex carb sense, lite and regualar. Havt used em, but tommy says hey are a perfect protein. Drink em whenever the hll u feel like. Drink em at 4am, drink 10, who cares, his motto is more is better. He's like that with everything. On bench, when he spots me with the bar (lol) he's always like come one skinny, lets roll, 10 is good 12 is better.

anyways, my client told me to stop fucking kidding myself. I have an ed...I need to corret it now. My face looks sunken in, my eyes drawn back...etc. He said I knew you at 225 when you honeslty looked like a smaller arnold and the girls melted. The last part I dont rmember, lol, but the first part reminds of a great time in my life. Never counted cals, never look at anything but fat grams, tiny bit of cardio, and training daily. Fuck I use dto eat pretzels, peanuts, protein bars, ice cream tacos.....like at 10pm, i neve cared till I started reading and reading and reading...knowledge fucked me up.

MONDAY August 21, 2006

WOW! I thought for sure there would be a few posts slamming me and telling me how important cheat meals are let alone not missing meals, etc. But nothing? One of two things. No one read it yet, or you’ve decided to let me go. Hmmm…

Anyways, woke up today about 5:15am after a semi-ok night. I had a small toke from a neighbors bowl around 8 hoping it would relax me and increase my appetite last nigh, but it really didn’t do much of either. I wish I could find something safe, that had the alcohol or drugs effect, but non addictive…..non detrimental, etc. You know? Something to make me relax in the evening when all these thoughts get tossed through my head, and increases appetite.

Oh well, like I said, goal this week is to train my ass off #1. Reduce cardio #2, get all my meals in #3, eat just like I would on any other day on my off days #4. Keep me on track boys!

Anyway, I won’t bore ya.

Cardio was 20 minutes (feel like a fat fuggger) at 12% and 3.0 at 5:30am.
Abs and stretching afterwards

645 Meal 1
1 cup oats
1 tb of pb
1 scoop whey
2 eggs and 9 egg whites
Large coffee
Water
(NOTE – NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Killed it all!)

I think I found my problem. Well, right now I feel really really good (careful, this may change) No bloat, no stomach distress etc. I cooked the oats in egg whites and peanut butter and scooped in some whey. (BTW – this is an INCREDIBLE meal)

Normally, instead of scooping in the whey, I’d make a shake. Here’s what I’d put in it. Davinchii sf syrups, splenda, scoop of whey, carb sense skim, ice and about 1 cup of egg whites. Makes a frothy shake and they I’d pound it with my oats. I’d also eat ½ cup dry.

I nixed the shake today, but still had ½ cup dry, with splenda and stevia, no syrups.

Conclusion – can’t draw one from one day, but if I had to, I’d say it’s the friggn frothy shake or the sf syrups that made me sick for the entire day. It made me feel fat, bloated, etc. I have some minor minor bloated feelings, but nothing like before. We’ll see tomorrow.

OR….it could be the 20 minutes of cardio. Maybe my body was getting too taxed at 35 minutes….maybe it was trying to recover from me trying to kill it and then me trying to eat really made a mess. ORRR, finally, it could be the fact that I ate my meal while driving to work. Eating oats and drinking coffee while driving should be illegal but it forced me to SLOW down my eating….before, I’d eat in a matter of 2 minutes. Hmm….what are your thoughts.

2 weeks in –think the test is coming on? I’ve taken 5 125mg shots of both cyp and Eq every 4-5 days. This puts me at maint. Or slightly higher…..that coupled with the reduced cardio is an amazing mental feeling. I can be happy with loseing cuts and stratiations knowing my cals are jacked, my cardo is nill, and some may be water bloat…..boy was that a post.

OH, finally, the worst note thus far……..I weighed in today at 152. Told ya the weekend really f-d me up! Boys, this is not funny…….I need 75 pounds in 15 months or my goals, his goals to be close to on stage are destroyed. I’ll be happy with 50 and not competeing!

lol... i read it, didn't comment though.

I think you should carry the cheat meals over into the week... just go out to dinner or something... order a pizza. Go out and get a huge banna split sundae, ect...

Good to see you pound down the whole meal :)

JK.....I didn't lose interest, I just passed out last night around 9:30.....you SHOULD have had those cheat meals, it'll come though, you're making huge strides and you won't be where you need to be mentally overnight.

You won't get skinny fat.....if you're eating as directed and adding weight to the bar each week that won't happen.......is this week 2 of the test/eq? Wait until the test kicks in, you'll feel like God's gift, lol.....maybe that will help you chill out a little and enjoy a few cheat meals.

I'll post more when I get to work, didn't want ya to think I forgot about you.

Glad to hear about breakfast today......sometimes a shake will sit funny with me too, especially if I pound it down (which I normally do, lol). So, I'd stick to what you did today.

With Cypionate, I personally always would start to feel it on week 3, after 2 full weeks......you should feel a sense of Euphoria, and walk around all day in a great mood. I'm generally a little shy by nature, but I'd be going around at the grocery store or wherever striking up conversations with random people, singing along to even the gayest songs on the radio that I would normally turn off........and the hard-ons, lol, you'll get raging hard-ons all throughout the day, you'll feel like you're 13 years old again, lol........but seriously, since you made the choice to use it at this time, think of it as money in the bank and added insurance against getting skinny-fat (which you wouldn't even without it, but still if it helps to think along these lines, it will help).

Cheat meals....we need to take care of this problem and put it in the history books once and for all.....you just need to have one and get on with it, it is getting to the point where you are putting them up on a pedestal so to speak and 'putting them out of your league'.....the more you put them off, the harder they will be to finally do.....just eat one ASAP......if I lived closer, I'd meet you at Quizno's for lunch for a proper cheat meal........I think your lunch today should be a cheat meal.....Is there a Quizno's by the office?? If not, go to the nearest place you used to like and just order what you want.....do it today for lunch, conquer this beast, and it will be smooth sailing from here on out and you'll actually look forward to them, hell you'll probably cheat once a day and feel great about it, especially when you're all Cypionated up.

Eating cals on 'off days'.......it is just where your mindset is.....when trying to drop weight, people only eat as fuel, they manipulate carbs depending on workouts etc etc......this is NOT condusive to your goals......not eating on an off-day is just as bad as a trip to Dairy Queen for burgers and blizzards in the middle of a cut....it is retarded, calories are calories are calories.....your body needs them for recovery and fuel and to support the growth, you're a growing boy once again, remember. I personally love off-days and I tend to eat the most when I am off.....think of it as fueling up for your workout.......eating a tray of pizza on Wed will be good for at least 10 more lbs on your bench press on Thurs, it'll make your joints feel good, you'll feel full and stable, and you'll look swollen and huge....the added weight you are using will provide even more of a stimulus and give your body even more of a reason to grow slabs of muscle. Thats the mindset you need......thats what your goals are......at 6'2" you're gonna look hulk-like......nobody says the hulk is fat, do they?

I'm also serious about the lunch-time cheat....DO IT TODAY.

Congrats on the chilling with the cardio too.....you're a smart guy and if you know how to beat your mind, do it.....20 min of walking at 3.0 is all the heart needs, and thats all you wanna do, get up early nd keep the heart healthy, you're not doing this to drop weight or keep fat at bay.

how about after my post workout meals....around 7-8 tonight....even though bed is at 930....I could sneak in a few candy bars and some ice cream...then my predbed meal...right?

JKurz1 said:
how about after my post workout meals....around 7-8 tonight....even though bed is at 930....I could sneak in a few candy bars and some ice cream...then my predbed meal...right?

Well.....here are my thoughts.....candy and ice cream before bed would be a step in the right direction in your case, BUT, you're putting it off....."I'll do it later"....."I'll do it tonight"......it is just prolonging something you've been prolonging for 4 years.......if you weren't at the office, I'd say do it right now......but seriously, man......go out to lunch and get a normal meal like a hoagie with chips.....or a chicken sandwich with mayo and fries (I don't even drink sugery soda myself, so I will let that slide, lol)....then after dinner tonight have a couple scoops of ice cream.......but I am telling you, JK, I am COUNTING on you having a 'cheat meal' for lunch......you've gotta turn the corner.......you'll thank yourself, these won't be so much chores and just cramming down junk that you know is junk, it'll be a much needed mental treat and you'll get great pleasure.....once your body adjusts, you'll feel so full, and satisfied, and swollen, the cheat meals will really elevate your mood and make you have violent thoughts about destroying some weights at the gym tonight........LUNCH TODAY.....I want a full report.

not happening bro....sorry.....I am training at 3:30, but in order to do so, I must attend a luncheon/conf......byol.....sort of thing.....10oz yam and 6oz chicken with salad....sorry to dissapoint. But I got all afternoon!

Top Bottom