Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

This routine will build mass though, correct?

I switched up the routin he gave me....he said do all of the above, but deads were 3x8-12 and rows were 5 sets of 4-8.........i think my outline is more condusive to gaining mass, agreed?

JKurz1 said:
This routine will build mass though, correct?

I switched up the routin he gave me....he said do all of the above, but deads were 3x8-12 and rows were 5 sets of 4-8.........i think my outline is more condusive to gaining mass, agreed?

Of course it will build mass....so long as you keep adding weight to the bar on the deads and rows on your chosen rep range every week, and you EAT as planned, you're gonna grow lots of muscle.

BiggT said:
Of course it will build mass....so long as you keep adding weight to the bar on the deads and rows on your chosen rep range every week, and you EAT as planned, you're gonna grow lots of muscle.
last week It was a struggle with 225 5 x 5.......I mean the last two sets I rested for 3-4 mins....so this week I go 230? COrrect? What if I fail? Drop back down?

I never really got a solid answer on the trt.......will the addition of 300mg test and 300mg EQ allow me to eat more clean cals without the fear of becoming skinny fat?That is my total fear. Feeling completely bloated all day makes me feel like a fat whale which makes me feel like all the weight is getting put, where men tend to store it....in the tummy......

Steroids promote better nutrient partitioning and they promost improved body composition.....in fact, the one surefire way to tell if somebody you know is using is the dramatic body recomp they go through, so of course it will help.

As far as the DL, a 3-4 min rest b/t sets is fine.....go to 230 this week, I have a feeling it will be a lot easier than you think.....you're NOWHERE near what you're capable of yet, you can make even bigger jumps once you've got a good couple weeks of increased cals in.

JKurz1 said:
I never really got a solid answer on the trt.......will the addition of 300mg test and 300mg EQ allow me to eat more clean cals without the fear of becoming skinny fat?That is my total fear. Feeling completely bloated all day makes me feel like a fat whale which makes me feel like all the weight is getting put, where men tend to store it....in the tummy......

JK -- it always takes a bit of time for you both mentally & physically to adapt to a change in diet & program. One thing about committing to working w/ a trainer is to listen to what he says & follow it to a tee. If you second guess his program w/o seeing the larger progression, it may screw up what he's trying to accomplish. I think a good trainer will explain things to you tho - so I would suggest that when something doesnt' make sense or you don't get the reason, ask! But also don't come on here and ask for different opinions when the trainer is the guy driving it. Add input from here to whatever he says, but don't take input w/o the trainer's explanation as well. If he doesn't answer your questions, then I'd either give him shit about it or look for a different trainer. IMO when trainers take you on, they also take on the responsibility of talking to you & answering questions.

RE: the bloat feeling -- ginger root is a good supp for settling your stomach if you do feel like its uncomfortable all the time. But generally the diet you are getting is probably extremely different from what you are used to - so first give it time to adjust and don't scrutinize your body every day - that is as bad as climbing on the scale every hour & freaking out over a 1/2 lb change. Scales suck for tracking progress as they measure bone, lean muscle mass, bodyfat AND water. And speaking as a female w/ the monthly thing, water weight can be an easy 10 lb gain over night. The scale is just a number. In & of itself it is almost worthless as a measurement. I suggest also a re-evaluation of how you "measure" things going forward - again another mental switch that will help you going forward:

1) How do you feel? More energetic? Stronger? Sleep better? Less stressed?

2) How do your clothes fit? These are static measure that you know how each pair of whatever feels on a day to day basis. Looser? Tighter? Tighter / Looser in different places?

3) How you look - this is a catch-22 if you are measuring "how you look" by presence or absence of abs. I don't find looking in the mirror to give me an objective view. Its better to take pix and then look.

4) Bodyfat measure - you said you didnt' want to do this yet. An interesting thing where you know you are already very lean is to look at the relative changes on each pinch point so you aren't just looking at the overall compiled number, but the changes at each of the points - can give you insight into where you tend to hold water or bodyfat or where the muscle mass is increasing. If you look at the changes relative to what your diet has been recently, also gives you an idea of what parts of your diet make you retain water or fat or whatever. But just like the scale, it is just a number and better to look at in terms of relative changes than the actual number. (Also noting at least +/- 2-4% in error).

Like biggt said, the AAS will promote muscle growth & recovery. The EQ will help w/ your appetite, though test may make you retain water a little. But the skinny fat part --- you can bulk or cut on pretty much any drug, because it is driven by your diet & training. If you are eating to build and training to build, hard to get skinnyfat.

JK, it's been a few days, whats heppening?

Also, on an unrelated note, whats the word on Mt. Union this year? Out in my neck of the woods Wilkes and Del Val look good, and Lyco is always gonna be Lyco.......I haven't heard much about Rowan.

It was a hectic day..of course I have an ED...I admitted that awile back and I think that's why I know I can beat this on my own (and with your helo bros, of course, just not doc material YET)....like I said, hectic day...some financial problems etc. got in the way of my eating. Trainng was a bi,tri chest delt max effort day. I just wanted to see where I stood because tomorrow is quads so upper body will get a rest. I am weak plain and simple and that's the second most worrysome part. Bigt says with weight gain will come strenthg so I guess it doesnt help having like 150 carbs today. Yikes...no cheat meal either. I gotta hit all my meals tomorrow..relax on the cardio and get some friggn ice cream and a loaded steak and pototoe....I wont do it...Im too much of a friggn wuss...I ned to spend a day just dvoring food...but that skinny fat syndrom fing scares me.

No word on college football...Ill keep ya updated boss...and tomorrow I'll update in my detail. Anyone else cheating? The more, the easier it will be for moi....

JKurz1 said:
Anyone else cheating? The more, the easier it will be for moi....
I have no shame:

I ate 1 large pizza with 'roni last night (minus 3 slices that were taken from my pie, lol) ... cheesy bread... some brownies (NOT special ones :rolleyes: ).

Early I grubbed on a bunch of double stuf Oreo cookies.
Tonight I had some great desert... cake, ice cream... now i'm having a couple tasty, frosty, Newcastles.

... I'm sure that's not all for the weekend either. I do eat clean inbetween otherwise to get protein in :)

Top Bottom