Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

so in college you were 245 with 12 to 13% bf (in my opinion pretty damn large and moderately lean). now your still the same height but 162 with 6 or 7% bf? so you dropped 6 to 7% bf and 80 pounds since college?

stop complaining about every single little item your trainer has recommended and do what he says. i've read dozens of your posts and they all sound the same. you have a nationally known trainer guiding you. he knows more than you, listen to him. it sounds like you may need to talk to a mental health professional about obsessive compulsive disorder, i have seen it in action for the past few years and you fit the bill.

good luck and put the weight back on. your doing yourself no good wasting away and dropping weight for no reason, especially if you were that big in the past.

timtim said:
so in college you were 245 with 12 to 13% bf (in my opinion pretty damn large and moderately lean). now your still the same height but 162 with 6 or 7% bf? so you dropped 6 to 7% bf and 80 pounds since college?

stop complaining about every single little item your trainer has recommended and do what he says. i've read dozens of your posts and they all sound the same. you have a nationally known trainer guiding you. he knows more than you, listen to him. it sounds like you may need to talk to a mental health professional about obsessive compulsive disorder, i have seen it in action for the past few years and you fit the bill.

good luck and put the weight back on. your doing yourself no good wasting away and dropping weight for no reason, especially if you were that big in the past.
Hey tim...thanks...that'll be enough now....no need to follow.
Actually I'm only 5'5 now..have a wonderful day :verygood:

Sarge - Thanks homie...will update this pm...

biggt - need your help, something is wrong. I have ben following this deit to a tee. Look at it now. Its high in cals, good cals, but high. I never asked ?s.....other than wwhat does this do, meaning I have eaten every last morsel (or made a valid attempt)....sometimes I toss in a tad xtra to make sure my measurements are pretty accurate. Anyway, I a m a little stronger in the gym, still feel burnd out, but a little stronger. The 20 minues of cardi I thought had to go as its the one thing that I am not listening to. But, I stepped on the scale today at am 172.....I was 152 when this sared 13 days ago. Ummm......Buehlerr...? Abs are gonezo, and my fear is gonna come true. All this weight is gonna stick to my stomach and since my muscles are so burned out, its gonna store it there instead of utilizw i for musclemass.....Im turning back.

Good luck bro. Your on test and eq you can get away with eating a ton and not getting fat. Just wait for it to really kick in. Listen to your trainer and stop listening to everyone else. Its ok to question things, but you have to follow things to a T if you want to get where you want to be.

Neo22 said:
Listen to your trainer and stop listening to everyone else. Its ok to question things
^^^

and...

It's ONLY been 13 days... not even 2 full weeks bro.

Your metabolism will take more than a few weeks to get used to eating what you need... give it 3 months bro... remember what you came from!!

You're up some GOOD weight... you're muscles will start taking over before you know it. Don't be shortsighted man... stick it out..

Hey, on the bright side... you know how to cut after your done bulking leanly :)

biggt - need your help, something is wrong. I have ben following this deit to a tee. Look at it now. Its high in cals, good cals, but high. I never asked ?s.....other than wwhat does this do, meaning I have eaten every last morsel (or made a valid attempt)....sometimes I toss in a tad xtra to make sure my measurements are pretty accurate. Anyway, I a m a little stronger in the gym, still feel burnd out, but a little stronger. The 20 minues of cardi I thought had to go as its the one thing that I am not listening to. But, I stepped on the scale today at am 172.....I was 152 when this sared 13 days ago. Ummm......Buehlerr...? Abs are gonezo, and my fear is gonna come true. All this weight is gonna stick to my stomach and since my muscles are so burned out, its gonna store it there instead of utilizw i for musclemass.....Im turning back.

FRIDAY -

Scared man........I gotta beat this........30 minutes of light walking today, 1 cup oats (only got through 3/4) 1 tb of almond butter, 12 egg whites, 1 full egg........

JKurz1 said:

Don't look into it at all......the 152 wasn't even your actual weight......it is kind of like when somebody dehydrates themselves and depletes themselves and they drop 10-20lbs in a day or 2, then they eat a solid meal and slap it all back on.......over the course of a couple days, you did NOT get fat.

I think the problem is that in your mind still, the scale shouldn't be moving up......you need to get past that, you need to follow the plan to reach your goal, and your abs will fade before you get there, you can either finally get past this stage or keep running into a brick wall.

If your abs aren't as sharpe as they were, it isn't because you magically got 'fat' in a week or two, you're just well-fed and holding a little water, it is necessary and it is going to happen.

You're a smart guy, you've been a lean 245 before, just relax......re-read your post and see how irrational it sounds......everything is going like it should, just have a little faith and some patience. Think of the test and eq as added insurance too, that will help. If you want to see this through, you'll have to deal with not having razor sharp abs year-round, you've been at this bridge a couple of time the past month.....lets just cross the damn thing already and do this thing.

4:00pm
wide grip pulls 4 sets 8-12

Deads 5 x 5

close grip puldown to chest 4 sets 8-12

barbell rows , (or dbell row) 4 sets of 6

seated rows 4 sets 8-12

rear delts
reverse cable crossover 4 sets
kneeling one arm cable 3 sets

thoughts?

Again, man, if you make a committment to work with a trainer, I understand that, and there is nothing wrong with that routine......I am not saying it sucks and then giving conflicting info.....it is a solid workout if you get to the core of it and trim off the unnecessary fluff...... I'll always give my honest opinion and I'll never BS around with you......when building mass, it is as simple as getting good at big lifts, if you're having a 'back day', I would do deadlifts (5x5), BB Rows (5x5, then 1 or 2 backoff sets in the 8-10 range), then 3 sets of chins all to failure and call it a day........two types of pulldown moves and 2 types of rows, plus the rear delt iso stuff is like cramming 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag, you won't grow from doing a bunch of random crap at every different angle, you'll grow from getting good at what counts.......that said, if you keep getting better at the deadlifts and rows and the other stuff doesn't cause you to lose focus, then it's harmless, inefficient, but it won't hurt you.........if somebody cites a pro BBs routine, well, when you have the test levels of 20 men, it cancels out inefficient training and lack of focus/progression because your stimulus is so enhanced.

Top Bottom