Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

JKurz1 said:
Why is it so frusterating looking in the mirror and flexing and seeing the abs fade? I could get away with it if I knew my cals were crazy and I di no cardio etc, so maybe I should stop the cardio all together for mental purposes and just train hard...sure I ll lose definition but the test and eq with help along with this solid diet.

People say your abs will look 10x better at 200lbs than 150....is that true?

JKurtz If your diet and training are on track the end result will be awsome......take pics my friend!

RADAR

RADAR said:
JKurtz If your diet and training are on track the end result will be awsome......take pics my friend!

RADAR
thanks to all.........now that I hjave your support, please feel free to gra a bag of popcorn and let me "entertain" you with my daily logs....this will also help me relieve some anxiety as I can use it to express my feelings, sort of a sound off board.

Radar - pics were taken on my camera phone. I'll u[pload them....they arent to hot, from the neck down, but it'll serve as a momento from by "ab" days.....I appreciate everyone, you have no idea what your support means to me. Honeslty....I'd love to host a meet-up when this is all over...........

I do have a few questions/concerns/worries.........I want you to think in the terms of bodybuilding, not my condition:

Meal #2 - WHy is there pinneapple? Aside from tasting like shit, (which he says taste great with chx and oats) all it is doing is spiking my insulin in mid-am, correct? Why not a banana? Why no fruit at all and jst more oats or cals? Would you nix it? Just a ?

Are my macros from the time I get done training, to the time I go to bed too much for someone my size and are my cals overal too much? 4 meals between 6:15 and 10:00 with about 2,000+ cals seems excessive no? Do I really need that many? Do I really need a 4,800 calorie diet? Yes, I have test therapy at 250mg/aweek - 300mg. But does this mean I can eat that much more? Keep in mind, with my mind set, I can tolerate a tin bit of blurred definition, but to become skinny fat (as I am still weak) will not happen. I would rather be skinny and lean and weak, than fat and weak...see my point?

Does the addition of test allow for me to utilize more food?

Does anyone eat oats raw?? I mean raw with drinking a glass of water? Is this the cause of my bloat, stomach distress, etc? Are they digestible? Wasted cals?

I'll have more, but tis all for now...you guys are great if you can asnwer these!

THURSDAY THE NEW BEGINNING -
515 WOKE
felt weird this morning, feet and hand were sorta of numb, stomach really in distress, bloated pelvic region like I swalled a beach ball. Not sure why, I got this this itchy feeling in my stomach....I am wondering if it's just too much sf products for my body to absorb and/or the combination of eating dry oats (1 cup a day).......I eat em dry because they taste good and also, the more water I add, the more it's harded for me to get in the rest of my meal. SF gum, is by the case too....damn, we'll see. Took a few asprin, seems to help a little

CARDIO
20 minutes, 12% incline, 3.0 speed
10 minutes, 3.7 speed, 8.0 incline
abs, stretching -
Early frustration - I am eating a moderate amount. Still trying to get sed to the diet in full, and I am still doing light am cardio. YET, my abs are still blurring out. I'd rather have my abs blurred knowing I am no longer doing any cardio than have it this way, cause then I feel like, when I ry and cut, hell, I'll have to do 2 hours of cardio a day! oR IS ALL A MANLPULATION OF DIET?

My other problem is I really love my pm pw meals. Therefore, my mind doesnt allow me to finish all my am meals, as I want to be secure and happy pounding the food late night knowing that my cals were under for most of the day. See what this disease does?

7:00am
3/4 cup oats
another 1/4 cup oats dry
a shake mixed with egg whites, skim, and casein - splenda and sf sryurps! Taste like dary queen!
1 tb of almond butter (problem here is I am prob using 1/2 tb, as I just fork out a little cause I really don't eant to go overboard and i have trouble measuring it
large coffe, more splenda

now in the office! DELTS AND TRIS TONIGHT AT 4:45PM!

JK.....don't worry about the abs blurring, actually, it is just water and fluid from being well-fed (something you haven't been used to in several years).

You just need to remember that you're trying to build yourself back up and you need all those calories, it isn't a 'diet' or even a situation where youre keeping an eye on your weight, so don't think if you eat a lot ofter your workout that you have to make up for it by skimping in the morning......it's important to get all your cals in.....not getting in your calories when bulking up is just as self destructive as eating ice cream and french fries when you're trying to cut.

About the oats, I eat most of mine cooked, I don't eat raw oats in that amount, with raw oats, I throw them in a shake for a little crunch and I like it a lot.....oats are very filling though.....if you can feel more comfortable by cooking them, then cook them, but this just may be sort of like a 'getting used to' period and your body will adjust.......with increased cals and feeling uncomfortable, you can look into a digestive enzyme pill.

Meal #2 - WHy is there pinneapple? Aside from tasting like shit, (which he says taste great with chx and oats) all it is doing is spiking my insulin in mid-am, correct? Why not a banana? Why no fruit at all and jst more oats or cals? Would you nix it? Just a ?

Are my macros from the time I get done training, to the time I go to bed too much for someone my size and are my cals overal too much? 4 meals between 6:15 and 10:00 with about 2,000+ cals seems excessive no? Do I really need that many? Do I really need a 4,800 calorie diet? Yes, I have test therapy at 250mg/aweek - 300mg. But does this mean I can eat that much more? Keep in mind, with my mind set, I can tolerate a tin bit of blurred definition, but to become skinny fat (as I am still weak) will not happen. I would rather be skinny and lean and weak, than fat and weak...see my point?

Does the addition of test allow for me to utilize more food?

Does anyone eat oats raw?? I mean raw with drinking a glass of water? Is this the cause of my bloat, stomach distress, etc? Are they digestible? Wasted cals?

There are food allergies out there, I know someone allergic to oats and they will bloat up if they eat too much... it does screw with some peoples digestion is all i'm saying. If raw is screwing with you. Cook it. Not in a microwave... in a pot on the stove :)

...just another way to prepare it

Yes, too much of any one thing can't be good unless it's balancing something else out. If your eating a ton of sf stuff... could be messing with you too. still chewing gum 24/7? ... along with all the splenda, ect.... can't be good in huge amounts.

I chew at least 15 pieces a day.......prob. 15 packets of splenda....I think it's the liquid stevia that was hurting me.......

Ok, in my 2nd meal, I discovered a few things:

it was 1/2 cup oats, another 1/2 dry, and 1/4 cup of str8 oat bran
40-50g of protein from egg whites, whey, and skim
1 cup pineapple

I cook the first part, eat the other portion of oats raw and eat the pineapple mixed in.

I stopped short of eating the full 1/4 cup rolled oats and for the first time, added in the pineapple. I feel 10x better, bt still a tad bloated. tomorrow, I am going ZERO dry oats, switching the BRAN to another 1/4 cup oats and making this simple, just like it says in the diet

1 CUP OATS
6OZ CHICKEN
1 CUP PINEAPPLE......DONE. NO MORE 1/4 here and 1/4 here......f-it........I just need to eat!

As much as I try to reduce the gum, I have zero luck....I chew 10x less on the weekends, but office work makes me keep myself entertained. I also feel better on the weekends.

Why are my hand and feet numb when I stand for awhile. I know I have low bp, but is it beccause I am so damn skinny, my body is actually dieing? When I'm in the gym, Im totally fine, but during the dqay, I get these bad stomach pains, numbness, etc........wtf???? You can see my blue veins in my hands and arms...sorta scary! Please weight come on!

good stuff bro...yah cook it up and eat :RADAR

Try some random streching in your chair... walk around when you can, I know I do.

Deep Tissue massages will help circulation as well... they work miracles for me bro.... I'm trying to make it a point to get least 1 / month.

Top Bottom