Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

10 (80 CARBS)
FEELING OK right now....about 10:30, usually feel drug out and beat up...I'll just post my macros and training at the end after this gets going. I truly truly appreciate all the support. Of course I am gonna get slammed by some, but will shrug it off like youve all insisted.......Today is my off day. I should take about a month off, but this is a start. Ido have to take it off, right? Tell me why again? Lol.....do u typically eat the same, carb wise on and off, gear vs nothing? Are my thoughts to cut all starchy carbs after this am meal right on?

10:30
1/4 cup oat bran
1 cup rolled oats
45g protein from eggs, skim, casein
(No fruit, no chx, save that for on days)

maybe its the aimf, maybe the test...who knows, feel bloated, but overall feel better.

What do I do for my next meal...usually 10oz yam, replace it with what? I do want more fats and pro when off right?

keep ur head up.... After this hot ass hell summer i've gone from 178 to 162 ish at 5'8 and look like i gained fatty weight... I just can't win this summer...

With regards to your diet, I would substitute the egg whites, whey, and chicken for red meat (Lean ground beef, Rib eye,etc.). In my opinion, you need more red meat in your diet.

my fats will come bro...I have 3 eggs and a tb of pb in meal 1, my 2nd and 3rd meals both have chicken breast, which has a minimum of 10g of fat each + I have red meat in #3 too mixed with chx.....preowrk has another 20g of fat........prebed has another 25-30.....If I hit 75 I'm ok, maybe we'll adjust later. thanks fior the reply though.

JKurz1 said:
So I apparently cut my calls even more. And more. And more and here I am. A victim of exercise nervosa, where I wouldn’t eat jack if I didn’t know or hadn’t worked out that day.

About oh ........ 15 years ago

Remember when StairMaster was the rage in the gym? (I'm dating myself here) - I thought I was brilliant when I figured that I would only eat the amount of calories that day based on how many I could burn up steppin' and when that wasn't good enough - I cut that calls in half. I would level 10 for 90 minutes - then finally if I ate that day (yeah that bad) I did it twice.

It's a easting disorder - it's not uncommon with athletes.

If I can get grip on it - YOU can too.

I was barely a teenager when I learned to think that hollow starving feeling in my stomach was doing me something good.

Anywho.

You're going to feel bloated, you're going to feel fat and but the damage to your body you will prevent from doing by just getting through this will save you years of struggle.

I can pick a person out with an ED in a crowded restaurant just by watching them so those of you out there that think you're hiding it or think you really don't have a problem - you are mistaken.

ps. If anyone makes me regret admitting that publicly I swear I will go ape on you. :) Thanks for understanding.

THANKS BABE.........i know there a ton out there, I just beat it by 50% admitting my problem. Thanks for all the feedback, suprised only one critiwue to my diet thus fat...no one has said, boy thats a ton of cals, so from my eyes, maybe it and from the mirror getting blurry abs maybe it is, but all in all, I guess its pretty solid.

Why is it so frusterating looking in the mirror and flexing and seeing the abs fade? I could get away with it if I knew my cals were crazy and I di no cardio etc, so maybe I should stop the cardio all together for mental purposes and just train hard...sure I ll lose definition but the test and eq with help along with this solid diet.

People say your abs will look 10x better at 200lbs than 150....is that true?

I just spoke with my trainer (Tommy) and he says "who the hell told you to change macros on your off days????" ummm....So, not a good start.....I just figured I needed less carbs on off days, but I guess from str8 leg deads yesterday and cardio this am, I'm still stoked......"who the hell said you dont need a in the bed meal?" Ummm....and he then said "Jeff, I told you 3 days, max 20 minutes incline walk very slow, decent rampp for heart puroposes only, you've done three in a row, including your OFF day and you did it on an empty stocach after I told you to have a shake w/ whey and pb befor hand".....fme......not a good start, time to ramp up the cals.

If you guys are willing to send me addresses, I will pay u in the form of protein bars (lol, I know, but I have a friend who closed a shop and gave me about 8 cases.......

thnx again....back on track! I call this the feel out period, pretty soon I wont even have to think about it........wondering about these two cheat meals, it's been so long I truly have no cravings. I still go out to eat now, still get a nice steak or fish, just never desert.....I am truly tuly in the mood for 3 things....a fat quiznos sub, a fat ass pizza, popcorn, kids ceral, and PEANUT BUTTER!!! I guess its more than 3 but those are my true cravings...next meal in 1 hour.

6-8oz of chx lean beef
veggie steamed
large salad

JK, keep on board.....nobody is going to tell you it is too many cals because it ISN'T too many cals, so stop listening to that little voice....it isn't a voice of reason, it is a voice of rationalization, trying to ratioalize an irrational eating disorder.....keep eating, and introduce a cheat in here and there, slowly the cravings will come back.

btw...I told you I was a college meathead in the mid/late 90s also, and you bring back crazy memories when you say PCT was totally unheard of, lol....so was cycle planning....lol, it was test and d-bol for 8 weeks, shrunken balls for 2 weeks after.

I'm in. Good luck! Don't worry about those abs. You can get them back later. Just worry about eating and heavy weights...

BiggT said:
JK, keep on board.....nobody is going to tell you it is too many cals because it ISN'T too many cals, so stop listening to that little voice....it isn't a voice of reason, it is a voice of rationalization, trying to ratioalize an irrational eating disorder.....keep eating, and introduce a cheat in here and there, slowly the cravings will come back.

btw...I told you I was a college meathead in the mid/late 90s also, and you bring back crazy memories when you say PCT was totally unheard of, lol....so was cycle planning....lol, it was test and d-bol for 8 weeks, shrunken balls for 2 weeks after.
lol same here guys would put on 40lbs on a cycle back then to lose it all and look tiny within 2-4 months after their last shot,every one used to always complain how you never keep the gains and lose it all but they still did it lol.Those were the good ole days NOT.
:p :p

Top Bottom