Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

JKurz1 said:
guess none of you heard I was in the emergency room and then the hosiptal for the last 4+ weeks, slipped into a 8 hour coma with a blood sugar of 21 and was reassustated 2 times.....left the hospital at 135lbs, but it's all fun and game right...

And faiz....FUCK you you sack of shit....red karma cause you are a fuckin puss....

go eat! dude im afraid if the wind picks up your bullemic ass will fly away with leaves

JKurz1 said:
guess none of you heard I was in the emergency room and then the hosiptal for the last 4+ weeks, slipped into a 8 hour coma with a blood sugar of 21 and was reassustated 2 times.....left the hospital at 135lbs, but it's all fun and game right...
And faiz....FUCK you you sack of shit....red karma cause you are a fuckin puss....

whoose fault is this? not ours.. we told you on like 6 boards to eat and you refused too.. so live and learn

this thread is like Elvis, Tupac, or cockroaches after the nuclear armegeddon. You think its dead but still it keeps on appearing. Gotta love it

Goddamn bro. At this point you've got people congratulating you for even eating.

Bro, you gotta stop obsessing about yourself. I don't think I've ever seen someone so self-absorbed. Find yourself another hobby or you're going to wind up on that Intervention tv show. All you bros staying onboard for this and continuing to calculate splits and diets with this guy are contributing to his problem.

Sorry to bump the thread but I don't think it was going anywhere anyway :rolleyes:

I wish you luck. Get off the juice and stop training.

wHO IS OBSESSION, i WAS JUST GIVING AN UPDATE....I was eating, trust me....but when something terminal is wrong, is doesnt fucking matter.......thank you for all the pms from the people who know people in the med field, because moist others dont nderstaand....in laymens terms....if someone has AIDS and you tell them to stop having sex now and they will get better, is that gonna help??? Cmon....I just thought d share what was going on, but I'll stop and you can lock the thread...as much as some of you belittle me...I have no hard feelings towards anyone...Im gettinmg better, up 15 lbs since leaving the hospital, eating well, switchjed to am training, was put on a mild dose on paxil and xananax and seeking therapy once a week....I'll be ok...pm me if you want to chat, other than that, I'll let you guys be. I'm sorry for the disruption.

One a side note, no aas, opiate use, drug use, is done by me unless rx'd by my doc...now, its eating, resting, eating, training and I PROIMISSEEE YOU....I will be on stage in 18 months...PROMISE....for my grandfather....will I win? Prob. not, but i will do my best.........this can be done w/o getting fat....

Boy....how I need to print this off and save it.......rehab is the best thing I could have done....I'm close to a 300 bench again, well 265 touch and go no spot and my weight is about 190........thats what 60lbs....I want to laugh but I really vant cause I know someone out there will read this who is suffering........

JKurz1 said:
Boy....how I need to print this off and save it.......rehab is the best thing I could have done....I'm close to a 300 bench again, well 265 touch and go no spot and my weight is about 190........thats what 60lbs....I want to laugh but I really vant cause I know someone out there will read this who is suffering........

Glad to hear you are doing better!

Top Bottom