Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Quest to COMPETE - BEAT THE DISEASE!

JK.....today is the off day......list all the meals as you eat them to make sure you don't skimp out in fear of not training today.....also, and this may be asking a bit much a bit too soon, lol, but have you given thought to that cheat meal? An off day is a great day for a cheat meal.

After Tomorrow It Will Be 500mg Of Test Used And 550 Of Eq....keep Em Both The Same? Wondering If I Should Increase It When I Get To My Second Bottle - Prob. Only Used 2+cc Of Each Thus Far So No Effects Yet....really Need Topull This All Together And Quickly If I Dont Want To Waste It!!!

151 Today...back Up.....now I Just Need To Quit Quit Treading Water And Friggn Go........i Got 100lb To Gain......

See I get pm liks this from dudes who say they compete and have seen my diet which kills my motivation: Here it is:
""""hmm.. I need macros for each meal bro.. just from glancing at it you have way too many carbs to put on Lean muscle only, you will put on weight but it will be fat unless you do some serious cardio.. gimme the caloric breakdown of each meal.""""

be honest with me....I think I need MORE MORE carbs,, wtf????

JK.....you do need more carbs......people are gonna try to fuck with you.......you can't put on 'lean muscle only'. Anybody who tells you that has obviously only seen pics of contest-shape BB's or the local gym douche who hasn't gained an ounce of muscle in the past 15 years.....you don't have to get sloppy (and you won't, trust me), but you can't magically morph your body with just protein.

You were a lean 250 eating choco tacos at midnight back in the day.......but seriously, you know this stuff, just apply it to yourself.

JKurz1 said:
Its not burning muscle bro...its a slow slow walk......trust me....if anything, its taking away from sleep Ineed to recover and expending energy....oats in the pm on training days ok....and I do it......rest day....umm..

BTW - 150mg of eq this am, squirt of AIMF tomorrow will be another 125mg of cyp. 5th one....

I would agree that a slow walk SHOULDN'T burn muscle , but I think desparate times call for desparate measures. I think you should see this differently now.

But yes rest and more calories. Continue the walk if you like , just get more calories...

BiggT said:
JK.....you do need more carbs......people are gonna try to fuck with you.......you can't put on 'lean muscle only'. Anybody who tells you that has obviously only seen pics of contest-shape BB's or the local gym douche who hasn't gained an ounce of muscle in the past 15 years.....you don't have to get sloppy (and you won't, trust me), but you can't magically morph your body with just protein.

You were a lean 250 eating choco tacos at midnight back in the day.......but seriously, you know this stuff, just apply it to yourself.

Spoken like a true big man.... He needs more carbs but I think just eating blanket sugar is not the best way of doing it. But maybe in J's case he can get away with it as I think his metabolism is fast. Yes more fats and more carbs

That was 10 years ago big man...metab slowwwwwed way down, I was also quite chunky as a kid........and reading that dudes input on how he competes and he tried to do 400g of carbs and got nothing but fat, just got me..........helllllllllp

400 carbs is nothing crazy......it isn't a cutting or precontest diet......but you're not cutting......you're training hard, you're 6'2", AND you have incredibly low bodyfat....you're gonna need your carbs.......plus the test/eq is a nice little insurance policy to have.....you just need to plunge into the eating, once you gain some weight from your starting point, you'll take a huge sigh of relief and be able to chill out a little and eat and train without worry of getting fat.......you've just got to take the 1st step.

hey kurz,
as i review my past macro's from days and weeks prior, my carbs are up near 300-400 and my protein is right there too. i'm eating close to 4000 cals a day, AT YOUR RECOMMENDATION, and upped my carbs AT YOUR RECOMMENDATION. c'mon dawg, your intelligence has to overcome this fixation with too much of something. you need extremely more than the too much at this point anyway!!

been interesting reading your progression to say the least. you are going to make it I know you are.

Top Bottom