Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My proposed cycle and my friend's proposed cycle, vets, mods, smart people, please critique.

bigthrower

My Friend ( much more advanced than me)
non smoker
non drinker
10% BF
5'10"
195lbs

cycle cyp 600 wk 1-11
deca 400 wk 1-9
Anadrol 150mgs ed wk 1-4
Winny 100mgs ed wk 1-4
Dbol 50mgs ed wks 4-8
Var 80mgs ed wks 4-8

Nolva 10mgs ed
Liv 52 ed

Clomid and Nolva PCT

Me
non smoker
V moderate drinker
6'1"
226lbs
13% BF

Test Enth wks 1-12
Tbol 80mgs wk 1-8
Proviron 25mgs ed wks 1-12

Nolva 10mgs ed
Liv 52 ed

Clomid and Nolva PCT

Your buddy plans to use 4 different orals over the course of 8 weeks? I see Anadrol and Winny for weeks 1-4, and Dbol and Anavar for weeks 4-8.

Why are you both running Nolva during the cycle? My suggestion is to get AIFM or Aromasin to control estro.

I also suggest getting some HCG for PCT.

Last edited:
Re: My proposed cycle and my friend's proposed cycle, vets, mods, smart people, pleas

Your buddy should chill on the orals. I often run two in a cycle, one beginning and one end, but not two at a time like that at high doses. Plus the fact that he has no break between them...8 weeks of liver assault with four compounds at high doses.

Your buddy may be advanced but his cycle makes little sense. 4 orals over 8 weeks, among them 150 mg anadrol and 100 mg winstrol? Your cycle looks much better. And yeah bag the nolva and run aifm or aromasin.

I like your cycle much better. It's simple and effective. In my opinion, your friend would be much better off sticking to Test/Deca/D-Bol and adjusting the doses accourding to his past cycles. Let the diet and training take care of the rest. The combination of Winny/Drol/D-Bol/Var would be murder on the liver.

Your buddy could kick off the cycle with 4 weeks of Dbol or Anadrol, then use Winny or Anavar during the last 4 weeks to harden up.

Top Bottom