Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My progress with SARMS and a special thank you to, Dylan and Rickrock

brazilbeast

Hey guys,

I would like to share my journey and track my progress on here and also use this thread to gain more knowledge and advice from all the helpful people here on elite fitness.

Back in about 2008 I was very active and had been training at the gym hard for about 5 years. I was in top shape and felt great. I suffered a dislocated shoulder from ju jitsu and 4 of my friends were murdered. I was very depressed and quit the gym, I had no more passion or desire to work out. At the time I was at aprox. 190lbs. on my best day. Since then i gained a lot of weight and I tipped the scale at 280 lbs this year. This is the heaviest I have ever been, I was disgusted with myself and I knew that it was time to get back into what I love and strive towards the goals I wanted to accomplish.

I was going to start on a cycle of test e, before doing so I decided to consult Dylan Gemeli and ask for some advice, he reminded me that taking any steroid with this high of bf% was a horrible choice and pointed me in the direction of SARMS. He advised me that this was the way to get me back into the focus I needed and would help me drop the bf% while gaining some quality lean muscle mass. The stack went like this :

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (Cardarine) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
5-12 HCGenerate
1-12 “liquidex"
1-12 Yohimflame
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day

Mini PCT 13-16

HCGenerate ES
GW 510516 20 mg day

Began July 2014
I followed this protocol minus the Albuterol and Yohimflame. In the end this helped me drop almost 20 lbs(would of probably been more with the albuterol and yohimflame). I also felt all my strength coming back quick, partly due to muscle memory but I actually became stronger then ever before and was hitting new PR's and it felt great.

Since then I have not turned back and today I hit the scale and am now at 240lbs for a total loss of 40lbs of body fat. I have more muscle then ever before and now just slowly cutting down the bf% with a strong diet and cardio. I will hold off on any cycle until I know
my body is conditioned properly and I am ready.

Huge thank you to EF, NTBM, Dylan and Rickrock for answering my questions and helping with solid advice. I recommend that anyone that needs advice to stick around on Elite Fitness and ask ask ask ask and learn because everyone here has lots of knowledge and will help you obtain the goals you would like to reach.

If anyone has any questions regarding the stack or diet feel free to ask and I will try and help you by letting you know whats been working for me.

I will try and update this thread when I lose my next 15-20lbs and one day soon will reveal my before and after images!

CHEERS!

I thank you very much for the kind words, my friend. It's my pleasure to have helped you on your journey to already having made an incredible transformation!

You have a perfectly laid out stack that is absolutely perfect to help you achieve your end goal. I will be watching closely your progress, so I'm excited to hear more future updates. :)

ill be following brother! dont get any better then getting help from the gurus dylan and rickrock

Hey guys,

I would like to share my journey and track my progress on here and also use this thread to gain more knowledge and advice from all the helpful people here on elite fitness.

Back in about 2008 I was very active and had been training at the gym hard for about 5 years. I was in top shape and felt great. I suffered a dislocated shoulder from ju jitsu and 4 of my friends were murdered. I was very depressed and quit the gym, I had no more passion or desire to work out. At the time I was at aprox. 190lbs. on my best day. Since then i gained a lot of weight and I tipped the scale at 280 lbs this year. This is the heaviest I have ever been, I was disgusted with myself and I knew that it was time to get back into what I love and strive towards the goals I wanted to accomplish.

I was going to start on a cycle of test e, before doing so I decided to consult Dylan Gemeli and ask for some advice, he reminded me that taking any steroid with this high of bf% was a horrible choice and pointed me in the direction of SARMS. He advised me that this was the way to get me back into the focus I needed and would help me drop the bf% while gaining some quality lean muscle mass. The stack went like this :

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (Cardarine) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
5-12 HCGenerate
1-12 “liquidex"
1-12 Yohimflame
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day

Mini PCT 13-16

HCGenerate ES
GW 510516 20 mg day

Began July 2014
I followed this protocol minus the Albuterol and Yohimflame. In the end this helped me drop almost 20 lbs(would of probably been more with the albuterol and yohimflame). I also felt all my strength coming back quick, partly due to muscle memory but I actually became stronger then ever before and was hitting new PR's and it felt great.

Since then I have not turned back and today I hit the scale and am now at 240lbs for a total loss of 40lbs of body fat. I have more muscle then ever before and now just slowly cutting down the bf% with a strong diet and cardio. I will hold off on any cycle until I know
my body is conditioned properly and I am ready.

Huge thank you to EF, NTBM, Dylan and Rickrock for answering my questions and helping with solid advice. I recommend that anyone that needs advice to stick around on Elite Fitness and ask ask ask ask and learn because everyone here has lots of knowledge and will help you obtain the goals you would like to reach.

If anyone has any questions regarding the stack or diet feel free to ask and I will try and help you by letting you know whats been working for me.

I will try and update this thread when I lose my next 15-20lbs and one day soon will reveal my before and after images!

CHEERS!

im very proud of what you have done bro and i appreciate the acknowledgement... all of us just want to help everyone achieve their goals in the SAFEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE WAY and that's exactly what your doing... anything you ever need, you can always come to me...

i also can say that you are always in excellent hands with rick, hurricane and steve as well... all guys i not only have a great amount of respect for but are real TRUE friends to me and have nothing but the best intentions...

great work brother... im so happy to see your progress...

There is no question that you are in good hands on this forum with guys like Dylan, Steve, and Cane as well. We are all here to help you in any way we can, and I think I can speak for all of them when I say all of us are available to assist you anytime you need it. Just drop any of us a PM and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have

Top Bottom