Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My progress pics since my accident.. Pics of me in hospital also...

Just2Flex4Ever

Almost 1 year ago i weighed 205lbs at 10% bf. I had purchased a motorcycle. I loved that thing. I loved body building also (more). I just want everybody that rides motorcycles to be careful and to think ten times b4 you ride one or intend on buying one. Well to get to the point 1 day I was riding down the street hitting about 70mph some stupid 16 year old girl with her friend pulled out running a stop sign into my path of way. Then pressing the breaks stopping in the middle of the street. There was not enough time for me to brake or jump off the bike. So i went right through the car and i flew 25 ft. landing on my chest. I had my femur bone exposed, I lost my ulna bone it was also exposed(WRIST BONE), also had an exposed humerus bone(Bone right under the triceps), also breaking a couple of ribs, and to top it off had liver and speen laserations. I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and i couldnt eat for that time(no appetite due to all pain medication). I lost all my weight. I was told in the hospital by every individual doctor that i will never be able to pump iron again. I started to drop tears out of my eyes. But you know what when i got out of the hospital i said FCK what they said im going all out i did 2 months of physical therapy and i was thinking so much about the gym that i had to get myself in there. With a cast and 2 pins sticking out of my arm i am bench pressing. Call me an idiot but hey i worked out perfectly fine. I now have full range of motion on all my joints i currently have 2 plates in my wrist with 6 screws, 1 plate on my humerous bone with 10 screws, 2 titanium poles in my leg with 4 screws. No matter what happens i will always love this sport and dedicate myself to it. Im not nearly the size i was b4 but i am going to get myself past that i promise. I want to compete some day in the future. This was just my story for you people that dont know me. Take care and be careful Docs said it was for me to be dead but somebody wanted me in this earth for a reason (To become the next heavyweight champion)! Take care peeps....
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE MORE OF MY PICS OF THE ACCIDENT AND MY PROGRESS SINCE:

http://img14.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=1040421img0ml.jpg

Last edited:
much much respect my man!!

thats what i call hardcore right there!
we need more bros like you in this sport.

now..
i dont know how big you were before, but you look super sharp right now as it is.
keep up the good work soldier!!!!

best of luck to you bro, thats a shitty think that happend to you, but a positive outlook and anything can be achieved.

glad to see that you're doing ok. i hope you're a millionaire because of that accident.

By the way i didnt win one penny the girls mothers boyfriend was the state attorney. He ended up talking to the cop to drop her ticket and guess what, he got it dropped. So now basically they made it look like its my fault. The girl had P.I.P. insurance. Im going to have to pay for all the damages to her car. Well whatever im trying my best to get up there.

WOW that hit home, i am thinking of buying a 04 750 I love to ride but not enough for it to change my health.

God bless bor and keep on fighting, makes me thinking I am too tired to hit the gym reason even MORE pathetic.

Bro, all the power to you man...that is total inspiration...hope everything works out for you in the long run...it's people like you that deserve it...you try an enjoy life to the fullest and then bullshit happens but you persrevere and keep on going...props to you...you've opened my eyes cause i'm buying a harley early next year and you definatley hit it home bro...peace...

Top Bottom