Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Primo/Anavar cycle, only my second cycle please read

S

solidj55

ok ive only done one cycle in my life before and it was 500mgs of Sust/week for about 10 weeks. I am going to run a cutting cycle soon and it will be with Primo and Anavar. I am 5'5" 185lbs, about 15% bodyfat and 21 years old. This is the break down.

Primo- Weeks 1-2@1200mgs/week;weeks 3-8@600mgs/week;
week9@400mgs/week;week10@300mgs/week;
week11@200mgs/week;week12@100mgs/week

Anavar@40mgs/day weeks1-8

I will also be using Yohimburn on my chest, love handles, and my complete stomach to get those abs out. I will be running about .5mgs of Arimidex/day the entire cycle to see if it helps me lose some fat possibly caused from Estrogen. And of course the E/C/A stack 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off throughout the entire cycle.
I will be taking in about 300g of protein/day and about 70-100g of good fats/day. The only carbs I will get will be from the 10g of creatine/day I take in post workout. I will be doing Gorilla cardio(15minutes of sprinting) first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and 30 mintues of light cardio EOD right before bed. What do you guys think????

I like primo and anavar, but I always include test. I would advise you to also, but since primo and anavar are THE drugs for people who want to minimize suppression of the HPTA, I am assuming that doing that is an important goal for you. However, at those doses you may have significant suppression anyway so I would definately take clomid. You could start it in week 11 and run 50 mgs. through week 13.

I'm a bit skeptical as to whether the arimidex will do much for you in terms of fat loss. As long as you are taking it, why not add in 500 mgs. of test a week, for sust I would run it for weeks 1-7 or so.

Your diet is my main concern since it sounds like catabolism city with no real carbs. You didn't mention weekend carb-ups, so I assume this is going to be an Atkins style ketogenic diet. With only 10 grams of carbs a day you will be deeply in ketosis and will lose weight like crazy.

The problem is that even the juice will not keep you from also losing muscle like crazy.

If I were going to try a ketogenic diet again, I would definately use the weekend carb ups. If you do some research, some variations are called the anabolic diet or BodyOpus.

In any event, I have lots of primo and anavar so I will be interested to hear about your results and about what effect, if any, this cycle has on your libido, HPTA, etc.

I also don't like the idea of frontloading and tapering Primo in a cycle like this. You said this is your second cycle. 1200mg of Primo/week is just too high even for 2 weeks.

Just make it simple and run Primo at 400mg/week for 10 weeks and OX 30-40mg/day for weeks 2-10

I forgot to add that I will be using clomid for three weeks post cycle and that Sunday will be my all out carb up day. Sorry I was tired last night when I wrote this. I dont really want to add test at this point but I will consider it. I kinda like the idea of front loading Primo and since its not that harsh of a drug I didnt think that would be too much but if you guys really think so then I may cut it back. I just dont think 400mgs/week will be all that great from what I have seen from other people that have taken it. I may not front load and just go with 600mgs/week throughout. Thanks for the info guys. Anyone else?

if you can go with 600mgs a week go for it...i loved it at 600mgs a week...one of my best is primo and anavar...take creatine with anavar always....

Why not the Var for 12 weeks

you are cutting, but the last 4 weeks you skip the Ox.
I am not saying you are wrong, but i would never do this. Or continue with the Ox for 12 weeks, or start the Ox later and finish together with the Primo.

solidj55,

You said you were planning a CUTTING cycle. The dosages you plan for Primo are used in bulking cycles!! 600mg maybe OK for guys like Ultragainz (seasoned users:D ) but maybe too much for a guy like you in a cutting cycle. IMHO try 400mg/week and see what it does to you, no need to take any risks.

I honestly don't see any risk in front loading the primo except to the extent that it may suppress the axis. Primo just doesn't cause problems.

That said, the first week may be more than is needed for a pure cutting cycle and it is expensive.

Top Bottom