Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My preworkouts good or bad?

talvinchoan

Monday: dxm
Tuesday: adderall + caffeine
Wed: low dose 2cb
Thurs: low dose 2cb

I think this is it.. this is gonna be my final preworkout.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

caffeine is legal and heavily lobbied, so the supp companies absolutely love getting you hooked on it and depending on it

the truth is using stims preworkout are counter productive. there is no actual evidence, only junk science, that proves they help build muscle (and anyone who thinks this is flat out retarded). it also does not boost your workouts and endurance. they actually drag it down. you want your resting HR to be as low as possible to have the most energy and endurance, so why spike it by taking something? makes no sense.. there is a reason runners and swimmers don't sit there before the race drinking coffee lol, cause it does a lot of harm and if you don't believe me get a heart rate monitor and see the difference between being on stims and not during a workout.

the reality is you are addicted to this shit so now you gotta take it just to function.

don't use ANYTHING preworkout that is a stimulant.

and if your goals are greater endurance get cardarine

caffeine is legal and heavily lobbied, so the supp companies absolutely love getting you hooked on it and depending on it

the truth is using stims preworkout are counter productive. there is no actual evidence, only junk science, that proves they help build muscle (and anyone who thinks this is flat out retarded). it also does not boost your workouts and endurance. they actually drag it down. you want your resting HR to be as low as possible to have the most energy and endurance, so why spike it by taking something? makes no sense.. there is a reason runners and swimmers don't sit there before the race drinking coffee lol, cause it does a lot of harm and if you don't believe me get a heart rate monitor and see the difference between being on stims and not during a workout.

the reality is you are addicted to this shit so now you gotta take it just to function.

don't use ANYTHING preworkout that is a stimulant.

and if your goals are greater endurance get cardarine
Bruv i need stimulants cuz halo didnt even do much for me

Thoughts?

At 21yo you don’t need any of this. You’re killing yourself and you haven’t even started growing yet. I would drop all of this immediately and clean out. It’s going to be a shitty 30 days but will help you grow immensely after. These are going to severely affect your growth bud

Thoughts?

Thoughts = you have a drug problem and need professional help.

Top Bottom