Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Plan for the next year

dr_skier

I'm bored and I thought i'd share.
1) coming off 4month cycle in 1 month hopefully at about 235, 7-8%, currently at 249 10-11%
2)while running the most extensive pct lol, maintaining that exact bf%, not worried if its 7% at 5lbs less, hopefully maintaining strength
3)clean from anything 2 months, working on fundementals of diet, lifting and cardio to keep up a good phyiscal shape.
4) July 7 start a proviron/anavar diet of 50mg/60mg/day split for 6 weeks
5) Oct 1 begin the "take me to olympia cycle"

Test 1g/week 1-16
Tren 750mg/week 1-16
Primo 600mg/week 1-16
GH 4-6iu/day week 1-16
Anavar 80mg/day week 1-4
Halo 30mg/day week 10-16
plus proper acillaries, pct, no slin - i am an endo:)

6) take jan/feb 07 off, evaluate, run spring cutter march april may

This is nicely planned around a vacation for a week start of july this year where i'll still be physically active. Around another week long getaway end of august - boys trip, may want to stay on my proviron/anavar if im not working out as much. Sept off then Oct1st.

Now everything is obviously not set in stone.... do i want to get bigger? I dunno, Do I like how my body looks now? Ask me in a month at a 3% less bf%. Should I do that six week summer var/proviron cycle? I mean, it's a light cycle by many standards, help keep me shreded, help keep me strong and hard all summer - which i live for... proviron is good for that summer libido, I see nothing wrong with this.

That is my ramble for this evening, i hope you all enjoyed.

Both tren and halo are being ran longer than I would risk with my body. Hopefully you know what you're doing.

yeah, thats all tentitive, last time i used tren and didn't pct properly (no hcg or nolva, just 20days clomid) i crashed hard and swift and it made me miserable. If i crash hard again from tren this time i may limit myslef to the first 6-8 weeks, again all tentitive, see how i look in a month and over the summer. Im actually kinda excited to come off and keep a good loooking summer body and then sharpen it right up iwth the proviron/var stint :)

You say you dont want to get bigger but I dont see how you wont explode off the fall cycle. Im not able to run that much, but if you can and it works for you, than more power to ya. Stats as of now are already impressive too.

Try dostinex if you have the money... I am using it in the cycle I just started today (because of the tren).

indeed i have looked into dostenix (sp) but i think my main issue last time was the lack of proper pct, it was during a move, lost a contact, lost my hcg, bad times. I think things will be better this time though, i also take my b6 and winny.

In terms of blowing up, as i said, if i could mantain 235@7% i'd be a very happy person. If I were to tempt this fall one I'd want to diet hard naturally, ckd the whole way through or something to perserve muscle and be like 5% when i start blowing back up. The hope would be that the gh (forgot to mention t3 in there) would keep me lean as i just slab on some muslce and end at like 265 7%.... anyways, we'll see, we'll see, I just like my plan of getting down another 3-4% and staying there.

dr_skier said:
I'm bored and I thought i'd share.

4) July 7 start a proviron/anavar diet of 50mg/60mg/day split for 6 weeks
5) Oct 1 begin the "take me to olympia cycle"

Test 1g/week 1-16
Tren 750mg/week 1-16
Primo 600mg/week 1-16
GH 4-6iu/day week 1-16
Anavar 80mg/day week 1-4
Halo 30mg/day week 10-16
plus proper acillaries, pct, no slin - i am an endo:)

6) take jan/feb 07 off, evaluate, run spring cutter march april may

Damn, that cycle seems a bit heavy, on test and tren, i mean 750mgs of tren for 4 months..........seems a bit steep and punishing on the body bro........

Top Bottom