Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pic at 12% body fat

gorillahung

I had it measured in the Bod Pod which supposedly gives similar results as underwater weighing. This is what I look like at 12%. I wonder if I dropped down to 9% if I could walk on stage at a local physique contest and at least look like I belong on stage. I'm holding water in this pic but a couple days of limiting fluid intake could take care of that issue. I'm in the old man's (over 40) division. I've always known I didn't have the genetics for building enough mass for bodybuilding but I thought physique was something I could do.

http://i.imgur.com/uVwVDhY.jpg

Lol you are wearing a tank top which doesn't give the photo much merit. You look good but it's hard to tell what your true body fat is when wearing clothes.

As I told you in the PMs you sent me. Anyone can compete. Will you win? Probably not but you can easily get top 5.

You might not have the prettiest structure but with some hard work and a smart plan ANYONE can get down to 6% body fat. You can't change your muscle structure and shape but you CAN change your body fat levels.

Muskate, I wore the string tank as I'm self conscious of the surgical defects in my lower pecs. I do my best to keep the lower chest covered while showing some upper pecs.

If you want to compete just do it. You don't want to regret not doing it someday. Steve makes a great point about tanning. It actually does a good job even at hiding some tattoos on competitors.

I had it measured in the Bod Pod which supposedly gives similar results as underwater weighing. This is what I look like at 12%. I wonder if I dropped down to 9% if I could walk on stage at a local physique contest and at least look like I belong on stage. I'm holding water in this pic but a couple days of limiting fluid intake could take care of that issue. I'm in the old man's (over 40) division. I've always known I didn't have the genetics for building enough mass for bodybuilding but I thought physique was something I could do.

http://i.imgur.com/uVwVDhY.jpg

For competitions, you usually need to get to the bodyfat level of 4-5 %.

Being at 9% bodyfat level you will still be too fluffy to compete with others and your chances of placing are quite low.

As for the physique - its very difficult to tell when you are wearing a stringer.

Top Bottom