Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My personal experience with Metformin (Glucophage): A great cutting/anticatabolic drug.

Re: My personal experience with Metformin (Glucophage): A great cutting/anticatabolic

turquas1 said:
How many hours before bed time do u take Metformin? and how offen do u take a week?
Just before dinner, if I'm home.

If had dinner out, take Metformin when I arrive home, usually 1/2 hour or 1 hour before sleeping.

Re: My personal experience with Metformin (Glucophage): A great cutting/anticatabolic

I tried it back in 1998. It absolutely killed my appetite. I was eating one, perhaps two very small meals a day because I always felt full on it and if I ate any meal of volume I felt ill.

trowsersnake98 said:
are there any side effects to glucophage? is it dangerous?

i dont know much about this drug at all but your results intrigue me especially since im cutting right now. did you take any AA$ with this?

thanks.

I was reading an article in the BMJ about metaformin today, and there are some counterindications for its use.

Things like renal disease, recent surgery..........

I will check the article again and post up who should not be taking metaformin.

It is a drug used to treat type II diabetes, and I will also check the British National Formulary for any sides.

Tatyana said:
I was reading an article in the BMJ about metaformin today, and there are some counterindications for its use.

Things like renal disease, recent surgery..........

I will check the article again and post up who should not be taking metaformin.

It is a drug used to treat type II diabetes, and I will also check the British National Formulary for any sides.
that would be great, thanks.

I am not sure about rest of the stuff, but don't increase sugar intake. That would increase calories intake and increases insulin release. Diabetics who take glucophage are advised NOT to increase their sugar intake. You would be going in circles.

The mechanism of weight loss is not clear with glucophage. Average weight loss is only a few pounds in a year. It is not recommended as a 'weight-loss' medicine.

It is less likely to cause hypoglycemia in diabetics. I don't know what will happen in non-diabetics.

There is always a danger of 'over-simplifying' things. There are many examples in the past that the scientists did that and ended up causing more harm than good.

^^ for any other replys.

Top Bottom