Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pecs.....

Phsyco

Hi, i have a q about my pecs:

They have diff sizes!!! What is wrong. It looks like my right pec are untrained and the left one in good shape! Could it be diff angle of my arm training pecs or am i a freak?

Next q:

When using AAS, are there any bone growth at any part of the body after some time. Some builders have a diff look in their face after some time using gear - why?

Thanks alot!

Tobenone

They have diff sizes!!! What is wrong. It looks like my right pec are untrained and the left one in good shape! Could it be diff angle of my arm training pecs or am i a freak?

Everyone has muscular imbalances, some are just more noticeable than others. I have the same problem you do but not quite as bad as you describe yours..lol..sorry..

When using AAS, are there any bone growth at any part of the body after some time. Some builders have a diff look in their face after some time using gear - why?

thats the GH

UFC22 said:
Everyone has muscular imbalances, some are just more noticeable than others. I have the same problem you do but not quite as bad as you describe yours..lol..sorry..

thats the GH

this is in response to the original poster asking about a difference in the look of someones face when on.....

well if they have a fuller looking face then they diet down and are using gear (or just dieting) the face could lean down as well and jawlines could become more prominent...has happened to me (minus gear) whilst i have been dieting, seen someone the other day i havent seen in say 2 months or so and they said "have you lost weight, cuz your really can see it in your face"....

Phsyco said:
Hi, i have a q about my pecs:

Next q:

Thanks alot!

Tobenone
Do independent d.bell press's

boops said:
this is in response to the original poster asking about a difference in the look of someones face when on.....

well if they have a fuller looking face then they diet down and are using gear (or just dieting) the face could lean down as well and jawlines could become more prominent...has happened to me (minus gear) whilst i have been dieting, seen someone the other day i havent seen in say 2 months or so and they said "have you lost weight, cuz your really can see it in your face"....

I agree with that. People don't recognize me when I get really lean. My face changes a lot. My girlfriend is amazed by it.

GH can change the jaw making it bigger. Androgens tend to "harden" the face giving it a very masculine appearance.

I know a girl who has one boob thats bigger than the other, I never noticed it until she said something about it, but after that it was deffinatly noticable...

Top Bottom