Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My PCT Regime

bigjxxl

Stats:

Age 25, 6'3
10yrs training
# of cycles?(lost track)
Cycle-wk 1-12 Test enth@750mg/wk
wks1-4/ 7-10 D-Bol 40mg/day
wks 5-6 Hcg@100iu,mon wed fri
Start weight 205
Finish weight 229
Bf% stayed about the same

In the past I have used just clomid Pct. this time I thought id try a few more supps so here it is

Started Hcg during last wk of cycle same as above.Run Hcg for 3 wks
Started PCT 12 days after last shot of test.
wk1 of PCT: 200mg clomid day 1,
Day 2-100mg, day three 50 mg
Wks 2-3 clomid 50mg/day Hcg 1000iu mon wed fri
Wks 4-5Nolva@20mg/day

Now I am also using some natural supps to help offset the typical crash Post cycle. Ie, loss of pumps, loss of sex drive, lack of energy etc I hope they will help as i have never used them before.

Tribulus(won't notice if it helps till the hcg is done)
Avena Sativa
ZMA
NO product (L-Arginine/Creatine )its actually NO Xplode by Bsn .

I hope all of these supps will help make a difference in My PCT this time around. I'm in wk 1 right now and so far so good lost 5 lbs which is to be expected,but the strength is still there. No clomid depression thank God !!!
After reading Galaxy's post on Dostinex I think I will have my prolactin levels checked to. My problems post cycle have always been a lack of interst in sex. Not ED,

Any suggestions would be welcome

i like it, looks almost like my pct, only i am going to take hcg after last shot of cycle, and i am going to run nolva a week longer.
i have always run the tribulis and zma after cycle, it seems to help me a bit. also creatine. either way itm sucks coming off.... :worried:

Top Bottom