Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My PCT Plan

ryan666

Ive just started my PCT 9 days ago.

I assumed i am completely shut down after a supressive 6 months+ on/off cycling so i started a nice pct cycle after a lot of research a few days ago:

1500iu HCG eod for 16 days
100mg clomid ed for 30 days
20mg nolvadex ed for 45 days

This is the famous powerpct program By dr Skally. I've heard mixed things about this pct program, but I want to try it out for myself PS: I kept the HCG dose a bit lower for obvious concerns.

I wasn't using hcg on cycle, but adex @ 1mg ed. stopped it at the start of pct.

My plan is to take bloodwork on day 16 to ensure that my test levels fall into the normal range, if theyre not, I am going to continue HCG for a tad longer.

So im day 9 of PCT.

Reading around, I added Milk Thistle, mutlivits to this stack.

Anyone tried it before? Any suggestions?

I wouldn't use arimidex, but exemestane (aromasin) instead, since there is a chance of rebounding, when using arimidex. This is because arimidex does not destroy arometase, but only locks it up - when detaching, you will probably have a rebound and following shutdown. I once used arimidex a lot. It worked perfectly when on, but rebounded when I got of, and have had blodwork, to proof that.

Hi Helix thanks for your reply buddy.

In my research i found we need to use Adex for on cycle aromatisation and aromasin for PCT because they block different enzymes. We need to let the estrogen/test balance itself out rather than blocking it. Unfortunately I cant get hold of aromasin ;(

On Day 11 seems boys are hanging now, just feeling crap due to clomid i think. god i hate clomid. only 19 days to go on clomid though. anyone know anything to help with the moods & depression on clomid??????????????

Hi Helix thanks for your reply buddy.

In my research i found we need to use Adex for on cycle aromatisation and aromasin for PCT because they block different enzymes. We need to let the estrogen/test balance itself out rather than blocking it. Unfortunately I cant get hold of aromasin ;(

On Day 11 seems boys are hanging now, just feeling crap due to clomid i think. god i hate clomid. only 19 days to go on clomid though. anyone know anything to help with the moods & depression on clomid??????????????

Pick up HCGenerate, Post Cycle, and Unleashed from needtobuildmuscle.com you will be feeling better in no time with these top notch PCT products!!!

LOL Hi guys im on day 14 now. doing my last HCG today. still on 100mg clomid a day and 20mg nolva...

Luckily i received my forma stonzol today and started on that, 7 pumps twice a day.

Im hoping this will help with the sides.

Im thinking of cutting the duration of the clomid or the nolva, or maybe lowering the dose.. anyone follow a similar pct or can give me any suggestions?

LOL Hi guys im on day 14 now. doing my last HCG today. still on 100mg clomid a day and 20mg nolva...

Luckily i received my forma stonzol today and started on that, 7 pumps twice a day.

Im hoping this will help with the sides.

Im thinking of cutting the duration of the clomid or the nolva, or maybe lowering the dose.. anyone follow a similar pct or can give me any suggestions?
post cycle/unleashed combo with 25mg ed clomid, forma and daa works well for me....
then follow up with bridge

Hi Guys,

Just thought id give an update on how things are going. It is now day 21 of my PCT,

To summarise

- HCG EOD for 7 days @ 1500iu
- Clomid, i lowered the dose from 100mg to 50mg from day 10
- Nolva 20mg / day

Seems like the fellas have dropped and im starting to feel better. Most of the sides and ill feelings were at the start of PCT. So it does get better.

Im just watching what I lose, so far its about 3lbs. Still got 10 days of clomid and 23 days of nolva.

I have deviated from the original directions, instead of using 2500iu, i used 1500iu and also lowered the dose of the clomid (as well as throwing in forma). Everyones telling me to stop the Nolva & Clomid and forma at day 30 and forget about the 45 day PCT.

Can someone pls advise...

45 days is fine but keep lowering the dose of clomid/nolva/forma as you go. If you want to keep strength high pick up a bottle of osta. guys have done big things in pct while on the stuff. I use SS cuz of the quality/purity.

stop the hcg....you have already used a lot for a decent period of time. sooner or later it will have no effect on you...you dont want that.

If you need more T boosting things grab a bottle of HCGenerate + DAA. that combo will have you back in no time at at all.

Top Bottom