Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My package came in!!! Please help me??

bozrad

okay today the courier guy came to the door, with my gear. And I didn't ansewer the door, so he left a card that says to pick up my package at the post office. Is this normal??? Any one has expirence with this???

I think this is my forieghn package of 100 dbol. But not sure . Because I oprdered domestic also.

thanks guys

My mailman just left mine in the mailbox? Or if the box is big, He leaves it by the door. Do you live in an apartment?

I live in a town complex. Should I pick it up?? I think I should because I recieved my package in 2weeks, from a foreighn source, and that's pretty quik, so I don't think it's some "controlled deliver"

P.S we don't have a mail box on our door, are mail boxes are a 3 minute walk from the house, and they are definatley to small to fit my package.

DUNNO? a buddy of mine gets his sent to his apt. they always leave a card in his box though.....and it's usually from the manager of the complex.....the USP leaves the packages with them.

Investigate the situation a little more before you jump.
-Watch a couple of days to see when the mail normally runs.
-See who the guy is.
-Also, try to have some friends scope the area when he arrives.
-Make sure everything checks out before you rush.

GOOD LUCK!
:karate:

You should have answered the door.

It is completely normal for them to leave a letter. This has happened to me 2 times because it would not fit in the mail box.

The best way to avoid this is to know what time you mail comes and when you are expecting it run out side and get it.

BUT. I have never heard of a customs charge. That one would scare me.

Bump if someone knows.

ya when I called they said they are charging me because 20 bucks because it's foreighn. But I live in Canada so it might be different.. I don't think I have anything to worry about it's only 100 dbols, and the source is very reliable guy, who I got from one of the mods.

Top Bottom