Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My OT experience so far...

terrapin

Background:

I have tried Dbol once- at 15mg I got itchy boobs and felt nauseous and tired. However, I was looking for a compound to kick start cycles, so I tried OT.

I start at 20mg/day for the first 4 days (to see how I would feel). Then I bumped up to 40mg/day. I am three weeks in and I have gained 6lbs. Mostly lean muscle (although sometimes I feel a slight bloat). The strength gains are excellent and I have a lot of energy in the gym. I have been averaging about 3000cal/day 250-300gm protein/day. Not the cleanest diet or the most intense work-out schedule. Starting today I will add 400mg/primo per week (10weeks), continue the OT for 3 more weeks. Take a 3 week break on the orals, then 40mg/week Var for the last 4 weeks. Should be fun to see how much LBM I gain. Just an update for those considering OT- So far, its one of the best orals I have tried. Just my opinion. Peace.

Nice, I'm going to add this to the end of my current cycle, probably start at 40mg/day and go up to 60 if I feel the need. Thanks for the update.

sweet, good to hear some postive feedback. im going to be running this for 10 weeks w/ test and var (4 weeks at end). let us know about any sides with hairloss if you get them, that is the only thing i have yet to hear about with turanabol.

terra hows the ot doing for you now , after the 3 week mark it kinda lost the "magic" upped to 70 mged from 50 didnt do much , seems like most people cycle 3-4 weeks ?
But i was just doing ot
peace

Lost the magic? Maybe you just got used to it after 3 weeks. I know I got used to Dbol after about two weeks but I could still tell it was there during my workouts.

terrapin said:
Background:

I have tried Dbol once- at 15mg I got itchy boobs and felt nauseous and tired. However, I was looking for a compound to kick start cycles, so I tried OT.

I start at 20mg/day for the first 4 days (to see how I would feel). Then I bumped up to 40mg/day. I am three weeks in and I have gained 6lbs. Mostly lean muscle (although sometimes I feel a slight bloat). The strength gains are excellent and I have a lot of energy in the gym. I have been averaging about 3000cal/day 250-300gm protein/day. Not the cleanest diet or the most intense work-out schedule. Starting today I will add 400mg/primo per week (10weeks), continue the OT for 3 more weeks. Take a 3 week break on the orals, then 40mg/week Var for the last 4 weeks. Should be fun to see how much LBM I gain. Just an update for those considering OT- So far, its one of the best orals I have tried. Just my opinion. Peace.

Good to hear. I have 1000g of the BD OT sitting in my house and I am not sure what to do with it yet.

Bluesman

terrapin said:
Background:

Terrapin did you notice any decreased libido or shrinkage while on the OT by itself?

Top Bottom