Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is my oral only stack...any questions?

ryno9000

I love the needle, but for legal reasons I will not elaborate on, cannot do it this summer. So I will be rocking an all oral cycle. I want to know 1) what you think of mine 2) who has done them and with what 3) what you thought of your oral only.

Week 1-8 Primo 150mg/day
Week 1-4 Turnabol 30mg day
Week 2-8 Winstrol 50mg day

I will prob add some Derma.

Discuss.

(PS I hate my dick and my liver)

ryno9000 said:
I love the needle, but for legal reasons I will not elaborate on, cannot do it this summer. So I will be rocking an all oral cycle. I want to know 1) what you think of mine 2) who has done them and with what 3) what you thought of your oral only.

Week 1-8 Primo 150mg/day

Discuss.

dick and liver should be okay--just dump the t-bol. actually a nice oral stack w/o the need to mortgage your house for var

eddymerckx said:
dick and liver should be okay--just dump the t-bol. actually a nice oral stack w/o the need to mortgage your house for var

Why dump the Tbol? What if I shorten it, or cut the dose to 20mg? I'll listen to what you have to say...but I've wanted to use it for a long time.

ryno9000 said:
Why dump the Tbol? What if I shorten it, or cut the dose to 20mg? I'll listen to what you have to say...but I've wanted to use it for a long time.

when i used t-bol i did not feel much until about week four--not sure why but i think it is better if run longer.

you could run it longer, but i would do a liver panel half way through

ryno9000 said:

Week 1-8 Primo 150mg/day

Discuss.

The ONLY oral only cycle I cared for was ANAVAR

the primo and the winny are both DHTs - might be better (and healthier) to up the primo and ditch the winny

The reports on turanabol seem to be that it loses effectivesness after 5 weeks give or take. after you drop it out, add proviron. (both bind shbg and free up test)

Last edited:
Top Bottom