Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Nuts are back, yeay nuts!!!!

babbabuee

just finished day 21 of clomid yesterday and today I can see the fullness to my boys down below. that cashew look wasn't for me.

I used Nolva this time and after 2 weeks I get major wood and I'm horny as hell. The boys are 90% back!!!! My cycle was

Enanthate 400mg/ week 13 weeks
Winny 50mg ED weeks 7-13
Fina 75mg ED weeks 7-13

Strength and appetite are almost what they were on cycle.

Does anybody else prefer Nolva over clomid?

My mood is totally out of whack though...for the first week post-cycle all I could do was watch The Joy Luck Club and cry my ass off? Fucking weird, I was all emotional. Anybody else have this experience?

gimp said:
I used Nolva this time and after 2 weeks I get major wood and I'm horny as hell. The boys are 90% back!!!! My cycle was

Enanthate 400mg/ week 13 weeks
Winny 50mg ED weeks 7-13
Fina 75mg ED weeks 7-13

Strength and appetite are almost what they were on cycle.

Does anybody else prefer Nolva over clomid?

My mood is totally out of whack though...for the first week post-cycle all I could do was watch The Joy Luck Club and cry my ass off? Fucking weird, I was all emotional. Anybody else have this experience?

I like reading posts about what works for individual's post cycle recoverys. There is always a lot of controversy about clomid on this board.

gimp - Nice to hear nolva works well for you. I have heard of emotional roller coaster rides caused by Clomid but never on Nolva. Was there any other factors at plan that could have been the cause?

nice bro.
when i finish my cycles i use hcg then wait 2 weeks before jumpin on clomid.

just my 2 cents.

clomid makes me a but case so im running nolva next time to see what happens, one time i didint have clomid and i used nothing to recover and it seemed as if i recovered better without it. it definetly makes your nuts bigger but other than that i hate it.

Satch,
what up bro, I'm definitely using hcg for my next cycle. the thing about the clomid thoug is I felt absolutely no sides. None of that emotional overload, no visual effects, nothing at all.

Top Bottom