Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[My noob cycle] Anavar + Tbol

SimbaUnleashed

Hi guys

I just basically wanted to talk about my first proper serious cycle.

I'm really looking forward to shaping my body with the hlep of these two steroids.

I was 14 1/2 st about 6 months ago, mostly fat, no muscle. I use the ketogenic diet to drop to about 13 st. I still have fat around the stomach area and no muscle but i'm starting the gym today with a friend who looks great and has shaped his body very well.

I have used both Anavar and Tbol seperately in the past.

I used Tbol at 40-60ed when I was 19 years old and without eating right or putting the hours in the gym it still had me looking improved.

Last year I used anavar with my diet to help shred fat which worked well, however my libido seemed to drop and the pumps in my calfs were so painful I couldn't walk.

I'm now going to put the effort in to shaping my body by eating correctly and using the gym at the same time.

My idea is to use an 8-12 week cycle.

For the first 4 weeks i'm going to stick to a very strict ketogenic diet. However I will carb up before workouts and I will be eating 150g of protein a day.

During my first 4 weeks of keto diet I will run anavar at 20mg a day and tbol at 20mg a day. I'm hoping to completely shred my bodyfat by doing this.

Then after the 4 weeks are up or at the point I feel satisfied i'm going to stop using the anavar and bump the Tbol up to 40-60mg ED and add more carbs and calories to my diet to bulk as much as possible.

I'd appreciate your comments.

It has been four days since I started the first cycle.

I figure there's not enough Anavar each day so the first part is around a three week cycle now and i've upped dosage to 30-40mg per day and 20mg turanabol per day.

It has only been four days, but i've been sticking strictly to a ketogenic diet. I consume around 800-1500 calories a day, very few carbs, mostly fat and protein.

It is still early, but i've already noticed a marked difference in my stomach, for the first time in about 5 years I can see ym abs and I even noticed a girl comment to her friend that I have a sick pack by looking through my t shirt, even though I don't.

I've not been hitting the gym at this point, however I have been doing light workouts at home, enough to make me sore using free weights and pushup bars. I'll hit the gym this week and do some core muscle groups, squats and dead lifts.

Three weeks of this, hopefully i'll shred the last bit of fat in my body and then I will begin to bulk and hit the gym at least 3 times a week.

I started out last year at 14 1/2 st and i'm now at 12st(Checked at the gym last week). This is the last stretch of losing weight now, i'm nearly there!

One last thing, this happened on my last cycle of Tbol/Anavar, my emotional state has already changed.

Last edited:
Fat is currently dropping off of me like nothing i've experienced, even when I was on a full ketogenic diet eating low calories a day.

Everyday i'm noticing the difference as well as people around me.

Starting the bulk early as I look like i've got no fat on my body already.

I've done some light training throughout the cutting part of the cycle and the shape of my body seems to already be changing very quickly. The most noticeable change is my shoulders which now stick out and then show a lot of shape around my chest and arms. This is a big change considering I previously had no shape whatsoever.

I'm going to order more anavar so I have enough t use alongside tbol in the bulking part of the cycle. I'm doing this because I don't want to stop something that is already working so well together.

I bought a couple of tubs of whey protein which had the least amount of carbs in. I also bought Creatine but I accidentally picked up a tub which is packed full of carbs.

I'm still quite weak, I wouldn't be able to complete full workouts at the gym without being in extreme pain and damaging myself. However my chest and arms have started to become a lot stronger since i've been doing light workouts and I feel ready to really start pushing myself in that area. I started Deadlifts and Squats at a friend's house about three days ago. Again, because i've not worked my legs...ever I had a moment where it felt like what I can only imagine is my hamstrings pulled really hard and I had what felt like a snapping sensation in the backs of my legs. I had to really take ti easy with the rest of the set after that.

Even today I can hardly walk down the stairs without really bad pain in my legs. Which is why i'm glad I haven't hammered the gym yet, i'm not quite ready.

Give it a week of light training and i'm going to start my gym sessions with some guys who are experienced.

I've changed my dose to 10mg anavar ED (to make it last) and 60mg of Turanabol. If I can get more Anavar then i'll change ti to 30-40mg ed of Anavar and 60mg ed of tbol.

Just to clarify, I don't expect the praise or respect from you guys as I know it is frowned upon to use steroids when never having been the gym seriously. But at the end of the day, my experience can help others and to be honest, you guys might be bodybuilders but I just want to have fun and look better. I might never have even gone the gym only for steroids, so in that sense, steroids have shown me what my body is capable of and i'm really enjoying using them. Anavar has really cut me up good on the ketogenic diet and today is the first day I really noticed a bit of size being packed on in certain areas. So you never know, using steroids might give me the excitement I need to really push myself and get the body I always dreamed of.

Oh one more thing. Sides are virtually none existent except for one thing. I'm really getting some bad emotional upheaval. It is nothing I can't control but it is certainly noticable. I also get a buzz about an hour after taking Tbol, a weird feeling in my chest. Mildly like a very weak dose of MDMA.

wow lots of stuff wrong here..

im afraid to ask but how old are you?

seriously this is not a good cycle or plan you have together.

I'm 25. PCT I plan on simply lowering my doses of tbol and using whatever natural testosterone boosting products I can find.

The thing is, while I respect views around here. I respect studies and facts more than broscience. With that in mind, i've never seen a study which says two orals at lower doses is any better or worse than a single oral at a higher dose.

There's a guy on this forum about to take 150mg of Anavar ED but yet it is the guys taking 30-60mg of anavar and tbol each day who get frowned upon without any real study or facts to back it up.

I'm 25. PCT I plan on simply lowering my doses of tbol and using whatever natural testosterone boosting products I can find.The thing is, while I respect views around here. I respect studies and facts more than broscience. With that in mind, i've never seen a study which says two orals at lower doses is any better or worse than a single oral at a higher dose.

There's a guy on this forum about to take 150mg of Anavar ED but yet it is the guys taking 30-60mg of anavar and tbol each day who get frowned upon without any real study or facts to back it up.

the doses are the least of your problems.

your main problems are :

1. you dont know what you are doing.

2. you are not even training properly.

3. you approach to pct is ridiculous.

Dont mistake good advice for broscience or flaming.

What does your daily diet look like ?

the doses are the least of your problems.

your main problems are :

1. you dont know what you are doing.

2. you are not even training properly.

3. you approach to pct is ridiculous.

Dont mistake good advice for broscience or flaming.

What does your daily diet look like ?

I was on a ketogenic diet and used Anavar/Tbol to help shred more fat. It worked really well.

My diet now will be based on getting as much protein as I can, about 150g a day. I know I won't make that every day but i'll try. I don't believe in eating calories for the sake of "getting more calories". I try to avoid carbs as they add fat to the body. However I will be eating a lot more carbs than usual.

I can't help but wonder if this guy is for real? I hope this a late april fools joke. If not I suggest quickly getting your diet together and start some heavy lifting asap.

Top Bottom