Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My next cycle.. Opinions please

iron_matt-CB

Ok so I'm coming off a 400mgs test e for 12 weeks and a tren a 300mgs a week for 10 weeks cycle... It was a cutter and I managed to go from 225lbs 17% bf to 217lbs 11%bf. Which I feel is pretty good.. Now I'm planning my second go at it.. I have so many options but here is what I'm thinking:

1-12 test prop 500mgs a week
1-12 eq at 600 mgs a week
1-6 anavar at 60mgs a day
hgh at 4ius daily ( been on this since march and I'm not stopping)
t4 at 120mcg daily

I also could add primo or tren but I'm thinking I should stick to what I got there..... Let me know what you guys think

I'm 6'0 216lbs 11% bf trying to get Down to 7-8%. This will be my second cycle.

On a side not I have arimidex nolva letro hcg and I know how to use them so all set on that.

Thanks guys

could have stuck just with test e for your first, tren is not ment for a first or even 2nd cycle becuase of it's potential side effects. eq is meant to be run longer (14-16 weeks). prop for 12 weeks might be a pain in the ass literally being it needs to be injected eod. maybe test e and eq for 14 weeks. stick with the 400 for test for your 2nd cycle. as for the eq, I'll let some of the more experienced guys on here chime in for that as I am not experienced.
how old are you btw? how long have you been lifting?

ive run EQ only 400mg/wk for 12 weeks and was happpy with the results. i would say 12 weeks is long enough for eq.

Ok so I'm coming off a 400mgs test e for 12 weeks and a tren a 300mgs a week for 10 weeks cycle... It was a cutter and I managed to go from 225lbs 17% bf to 217lbs 11%bf. Which I feel is pretty good.. Now I'm planning my second go at it.. I have so many options but here is what I'm thinking:

1-12 test prop 500mgs a week
1-12 eq at 600 mgs a week
1-6 anavar at 60mgs a day
hgh at 4ius daily ( been on this since march and I'm not stopping)
t4 at 120mcg daily

I also could add primo or tren but I'm thinking I should stick to what I got there..... Let me know what you guys think

I'm 6'0 216lbs 11% bf trying to get Down to 7-8%. This will be my second cycle.

On a side not I have arimidex nolva letro hcg and I know how to use them so all set on that.

Thanks guys

I would add tren at 300-400 mgs/wk and run the var the last 6 weeks as opossed to the first six.

I would add tren at 300-400 mgs/wk and run the var the last 6 weeks as opossed to the first six.

do you think thats a little much for my second cycle?? what i dont want to happen is for me to throw the whole kitchen sink in on my first few gos at it...im sure ill gradually get to that point but im trying to keep it more simple to start with,like 3 compounds

test,deca,eq,tren,var, drol is good...... lol jk.
ya keep it simple, 2 compounds and 3 at most. I think mak meant to have test,tren and var, and to throw out the eq. just guessing tho.

maybe he did, i just got off tren though, and loved it by the way but im looking to try different things to see how my body responds

If you dont want to throw the kitchen sink in there then why not run EQ at 400? Definatley 400-600 on the test. How bout some NPP instead of EQ? 100mg EOD?
After being into my first run of tren, even though its your second cycle....I would maybe try it. BUT if you do, just run your test and tren ace nothing else. FYI, shoot the tren ED. Its not as bad as you think with ED. Besides tren doent hurt at all like prop does.

thanks for the opinion burn but after reading some responses i think i will change the test prop to sust same dosage though, that way i only have to pin a few times a week...ill save a prop cycle for next summer

Top Bottom