Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Next cycle - Need some critical review

Steroid_Virgin

Wk sust eq winny
1 500 400 **
2 500 400 **
3 500 400 **
4 500 400 **
5 500 400 50ed
6 500 400 50ed
7 500 400 50ed
8 500 400 50ed
9 *** *** 50ed (high cardio)
10 *** *** 50ed (high cardio)

solid cycle! i realy like it. i take it this is your first. you will be very happy with the results. eq is a great drug. i hope you have clomid for the end.

Good solid cycle. I think you will benifit more if you run the test and eq for 10 weeks, or at least the eq. It is a slow worker and to increase it will give only benifits, with no extra sides. I like the winny, if you are drinking it, take 2 25mg doses split up.

Great cycle, a friend of mine just finished it and he looks great! You will love it, I am sure!

Yeah.. Im drinking the winny.. I dont mind pins, but ED is just out of control.. I'll do a Monday/thursday split, with 2cc's per shot.. mixing the eq and sust.. Hopefully it will be an all Ttokkyo cycle.. I did 8 weeks testanon for my first cycle, no sust flu, definite (but not unbearable) pain the first few weeks, but I sware, as the week went on, the less it hurt. I fully endorse ttokkyo, (the vials are a little underdosed but who's aren't) even the Testanon.. I think it hurt me more to eat so much than the shots ever did.

Top Bottom