Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Next Cycle (Off Season)

Ok everyone, im gettin ready to run my next cycle. Just to get the particulars out of the way and for people who dont know me...

5'7"
193 @ 8%
Ran 5 cycles so far

I just competed in a bodybuilding contest on August 4th. So ive been done with pct for a few weeks and im still gonna wait a few weeks before starting this next one. But heres my layout

Test C- 600/week for 12-16 weeks
Anadrol- 70mg/day weeks 1-4

Support supps are gonna be

Arimidex
HCGenerate
Livercare

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/Post Cycle (double dosing the unleashed)
DAA
Letro in case needed for estrogen

So i guess my question is should i add something else to it? I thought about Deca, but honestly i dont wanna have to buy the amount of caber needed for 13 weeks (8 weeks deca and then the 5 weeks that its still in my system). And im not competing again until 2014. Buying a house and getting married next year. Any suggestions welcome

Just throw in some deca or npp and we will be running the same cycle. Lol. I think u could benefit from a low dose of either!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

tough call on this.. i like rick's idea of adding an oral at the end.. winny did a good job for me but it also wrecked my hairline..

whatever you do good luck.. beast mode with those numbers. I'm about your height so I know how hard it is to weigh close to 200 without putting on fat. so that is impressive what you pulled off

tough call on this.. i like rick's idea of adding an oral at the end.. winny did a good job for me but it also wrecked my hairline..

whatever you do good luck.. beast mode with those numbers. I'm about your height so I know how hard it is to weigh close to 200 without putting on fat. so that is impressive what you pulled off

Yea, its tough, but not impossible

Yea i know. I just dont really wanna have to buy caber or prami

Well then I would stick with what u have got set up then. I personally dont really see a huge benefit throwing on another oral at the end. Just keep it like u have it!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom