Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Next Cycle(s)-How much Winstrol w/ NPP to avoid progesterone sides?

_Yossarian_

Im planning on running the following very shortly:

1-5 30mg dbol
1-6 100-125mg NPP eod
1-6 150mg prop eod
4-8 40mg anavar ed
1-6 .5mg dostinex e4d
1-6 12.5mg aromasin ed

Im going to run this 6 weeks on/6 weeks off for a yr ;) off time, Ill run the usual PCT(clomid nolva HCG).I want to throw in the smallest amount of stanazolol to offset any progesterone sides I might get from the NPP. Will 10mg ed do the trick?

i dont think you should get prog problems with NPP specially at that low dose. im taking NPP at 200mg every third day right day along with 20mg dianabol each day. no water, no fat gains, no prog sides. if i would not know better i should say that NPP and Deca are two different roids.
there is no scientific data to prove winstrol as a anti progesterone agent BUT users report less prog sides when using with deca, tren etc. if i were you i would take 1 amp zambon winstrol depot each day during the entire cycle, not to fight progesterone, but just because i love zambons and the way they make me feel/look on cycle.

C

drjmw recommends 50mg m,w,f for adequate prevention. I'd do 50mg eod to be on the stable side. Adding another oral will not be a good idea with your cycle.

Top Bottom