Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my mind playing tricks on me ?? side effects i DON'T like ..

M

musclebones

I really hope this is all in my head... I am 21 years old. My dad is 49 and is just starting to lose his hair in the "back top" bald spot. I have a very thick hair line. More thick then most kids. BUT, I could SWEAR that my hair is thinning on my cycle... I am in my 6th week of sus 250, only 250 mg a week. I am making nice gains. I have only been doing IP winny for 3 days (I noticed this before the winny i think)... So whats going on ??

1) Again its thinning not falling out..

2) Anything I should do to "repair the damage" as it happens ??

3) If it is in fact thinning will it go back to "normal" when my cycle is done ??

I'm a lil worried.. help me :fro:

only someone who's known you for a while is qualified to answer this question because they know what you looked like before the cycle and now

I have had minimal hairloss with my current cycle, like 10 hairs on hand when i washed hair. Started to use nizoral 2% and the problems ended.

Oh to ask yor guestion: imo hair thinning is hairloss, you loose some hair and you can see your scalp more easily.

Get some spirolactone from www.minoxidil.com it is topical anti androgen and it will help against winstrol. Nizoral helps too. And take some finasteride too, hope this helps.

Going bald has nothing to do with your father but your moms dad. I used to have really nice hair but clomid made it all coarse and shit. Fuck!

Kool Keith said:
Going bald has nothing to do with your father but your moms dad. I used to have really nice hair but clomid made it all coarse and shit. Fuck!

Thats is not true! it is general tought, but not true. If you dont believet it go and ask for your doctror.

I'm warning guy's who thinks that they are ok, if their mothers fathers was ok. You can get it from both sides.

Is any of this shit OTC ?? I thought Nizoral was prescrip.. finastride.. etc.. what is OTC that I can get.. I don't think it would look right if I went to my doc and asked him for prescrip for hair loss shit when i look fine.

mb

musclebones said:
Is any of this shit OTC ?? I thought Nizoral was prescrip.. finastride.. etc.. what is OTC that I can get.. I don't think it would look right if I went to my doc and asked him for prescrip for hair loss shit when i look fine.

mb

You must try it. Here in Finland there is no need for prescript, i just buy it from local pharmacy.

Top Bottom