Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my May cycle! critique please

i wouldnt run clomid at 100mg especially if you got post cycle / unleashed...

instead i would throw formastanzol in the mix great after a tren cycle.

Ya i was probably leaning towards the var. is it really as good as people say? I dont think i know anyone whos been on it

var is a very mild oral...it gives consistent but keepable gains and gets you hard and strong

Ya im prob gonn throw the var in then for the last 5-6 weeks. I cant wait to start this cycle. I hope tren is as good as everyone says

Don;t kid yourself. Var at 60 mgs a day for 6 weeks is highly toxic and murder on your lipids. AT LEAST use some N2GUARD.

Aww shit, that was what i forgot in my order just now. I ordered post cycle/unleashed and also hcgenerate but forgot to add the n2guard. Im gonna order it next week. Nelson, when do u think i should start the n2guard in my cycle? Once i start the var?

Don;t kid yourself. Var at 60 mgs a day for 6 weeks is highly toxic and murder on your lipids. AT LEAST use some N2GUARD.

highly toxic, as in on your liver? I beg to differ. I've ran it at 100+ a day for 8 weeks...not that bad. it's pretty mild compared to most orals, i.e. dbol, anadrol etc

Ya i was thinking of getting it, but now that i think of it, i ran dbol at 40mgs a day for 5 weeks and my liver was actually fine. And i know from research var is less toxic than dbol

100mg of clomid lol. You will be an emotional wreck!

Forma stabnzol instead, for 6 weeks, and a course of unleashed and post cycle.

Really u think 100mgs of clomid is bad? I was gonna use it in conjuction with the post cycle/unleashed so i didnt think it would be too bad

Top Bottom