x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

My Lower Back Is Getting Really Fatigued, Maybe I Have To Stop The Cycle.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about My Lower Back Is Getting Really Fatigued, Maybe I Have To Stop The Cycle. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: my lower back is getting fatigued from a couple of weeks. The fatigue came from squats, but now it never goes away. I can't stand, even for a short time without feeling fatigue. It has not recoverd even in 2 days of total rest. I think i'll have to take a week off and stop the cycle 2 weeks earlier. has this happened to everyone else? i mean it is not a pain from an injury it is like you're waorking it out constaltly, evem if you're just walking.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Broly
    my lower back is getting fatigued from a couple of weeks. The fatigue came from squats, but now it never goes away. I can't stand, even for a short time without feeling fatigue. It has not recoverd even in 2 days of total rest. I think i'll have to take a week off and stop the cycle 2 weeks earlier. has this happened to everyone else? i mean it is not a pain from an injury it is like you're waorking it out constaltly, evem if you're just walking.

Elite Bodybuilder ORGANON CANON's Avatar
    Originally posted by Fener
    my lower back is getting fatigued from a couple of weeks. The fatigue came from squats, but now it never goes away. I can't stand, even for a short time without feeling fatigue. It has not recoverd even in 2 days of total rest. I think i'll have to take a week off and stop the cycle 2 weeks earlier. has this happened to everyone else? i mean it is not a pain from an injury it is like you're waorking it out constaltly, evem if you're just walking.

If you're running d-bols just stop them. I always get that with them.

Pro Bodybuilder
    i had to stop my dballs early because my lower back was always pumped and i could barely walk and it interfered with work, so i switched to anavar and now its fine

Lift Or Die
    I stay pumped always on dbol, especially my back and arms. Its almost uncomfortable at times.

It could also be your kidneys. Be sure you're drinking enough water and take a cranberry extract.

Good Broly

yes!

yeah guys, it all started when i threw in the d-bols: 2 weeks ago. Why the hell is that?i i will drop d-boll immediatelly, how long till the fatigue goes away?
    P.S
    INCREDIBLE!

Pro Bodybuilder
    two days at most

Big Johnson
    COULD BE KIDNEY PROBLEMS. DRINK CARNBERRY AND LOTS OF IT.

Good Broly
    no it is not form the kidneys, it is a muscolar discomfort that goes away only if i lay down on bed,and i have it even while sitting, let alone walking. it came right when i started the d-boll and now it is getting worse. i though i was just beeing unable to recover, but now that you tell me this i'm sure it is from the d-boll as my training didn't change at all.

Good Broly
    bump

Good Broly
    bump