Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Liquid Anavar is crystallized

_Yossarian_

Will heat put it back into solution? Ive never had this happen to liquid var before and Ive gone through quite a few bottles...

Put a bowl upside down in a pan of hot water on the stove. Place your eyedropper on the bowl and hold it there, swirling ocassionally, until the var liquifies again. If the eyedropper bulb begins to swell, just loosen the lid.

Yoss:

Are you talking about the liquid oral var from ****solutions or an injectable. I had the same problem with both.

The first just needs a warm water bath & it will go back into solution a O.K.; the injectable need to have another agent added and it must be baked in an oven for 20 min.

S

What brand liquid anavar?

And what was your gains from the previous use?

careful if you are injecting it... if it drops out of suspension, then YES, you can heat to disolve the crystals BUT when you inject it will crystalize in the depot and cause serous pain. if its just oral, then you shouldbe fine

supreme said:
Yoss:

Are you talking about the liquid oral var from ****solutions or an injectable. I had the same problem with both.

The first just needs a warm water bath & it will go back into solution a O.K.; the injectable need to have another agent added and it must be baked in an oven for 20 min.

S

Yup, its Dpharm AS oral var. The stuff is liquid gold as far as Im concerned, the gains Ive had previoiusly were awesome. Ive used what is supposedly the best var on the planet (Btg 10mg tabs) and the only difference I see between the two is the price tag...

I agree (but can't compare to BTG personally - don't have any) I have done 2 cycles with it, #3 starts in 3 weeks.

Although I find gains do not increase if you go past 60 mg/ day. I did 80 for a while and the gains were the same as 60. I got great results from 60 var/ day and Dpharm winny at 50 mg /day.

S

I wonder what concentration it is. It's rare for var to fall out of suspension. Winny, yes. Var, almost never.

Top Bottom