Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my left nipple is a little bigger and puffy

waterboy

My left nipple is a little bigger then the right .My left one is puffy and white on the end .This is my second cycle . I have been taking 500mg of sust and 400mg of norandren200 once a week .Im only on my 2nd week .Isn't 2 weeks to soon for anything to happen or go wrong .I have clomid .Should I start taking the clomid or lay off the juice .Or am i just over reacting im fine just keep going?

HEY BRO YOU NEED TO GET NOLVADEX, CLOMID WON'T DO YOU ANY GOOD ITS FOR AFTER YOU CYCLE, I NOTICED THE SAME THING 3 WEEKS INTO MY CYCLE, STARTED NOLVADEX 20MG A DAY , IT WORKED FOR ME, I'M IN OHIO COLUMBUS, WERE ARE YOU AT

I'd start your Nolvs right away! This is no joke (unless you want girlish titties). You do have Nolvs on hand don't you???!!!?? I can believe that people actually start cycles with out this important drug (or some kind os anti E)??? Unbelievable. Anyways sust has 4 types of testosterones in it and 2 of them are fairly fast acting. Like a couple days. I would try and find some Nolvs fast.
Good luck,
Jay :confused:

Nolva. or better yet get some Arimi.!!!

Beleive me I know the temptation to start, I have sust, eq, deca, winni, dbol, and I wont start unless I get my nolv and clomid in. Fu(kin sucks!!!!

Waterboy,

You are the only other that I have heard of that has started to get gyno on one side-other then me. I actaully just finished a similar cycle 300mg/Deca, 500mg/sus and 50mg of winny e/o/d and the gyno symtoms I have usually show only on my left side-I take 20mg of Nolv. per day for a week and my symptoms are cleared-so get some Nolv. and always have it on hand when cyleing test.

I have no nolvadex ...just clomid i thought they did the same thing i guess not .If it comes down to it ill get some from a doctor .What are the side's of novadex? And can you replace clomid with nolvadex..ABBS Im from Cleveland Ohio . Email me I have a few questions for you ..... [email protected] Me and my girlfriend are looking at my nipples now and they look normal so i dont know what the fuck . But I agree with you guys 100% About getting the novadex .I guess I just fucked up some where down the line on my research about clomid and novadex I thought the clomid would prevent gyno and regain natural test

More research.... Anyhow, too late for that. Nolvadex is available by perscription, so it shouldn't be that hard to find. Just get some and make sure to keep some around.

Top Bottom