Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my last chance to get this cycle right,i start mon. PLEASE advise

Erikk

15 cc sust, 20cc deca, 168 dbol, 20ml winny.

have clomid picking up hcg, prov, nolv today (tj) to start mon. i dont have to use it all but willing to ie. 10 sust- 10 wks. save 5 for later.
i'm 35 @ 190 12 to 14% trained 14 yrs. geared in 1991
3 moderate cycles, damn shit was cheap then (parabolan $8) then 6 mo's ago 200mg deca wk w/50mg androgel gained about 4 or 5 pounds lbm.

thanks, Erikk
ps lawnsaver recomended:
1-7 500 sust
8 250 sust
1-10 400 deca
1-5 30mg d bol
5-10 25mg oral ed as i only have 20 ml @50mg

I have always wondered ------ Usuually the rule of thumb seems to be you wouldn't want to take dbol or winny for more than a 6 week period. However, alot of the cycles that people are constructed have dbol running for 5 weeks and winny runing for the last 5 weeks. If you are drinking the winny, that is 10 consecutive weeks on a 17aa steriod. This seems like oit might be harsh on your liver

Peace Boxer

Hello Erikk. The picture of the dog on your 5ml vial is from Ttokkyo Labs in Mexico. The newer ones have less benzly alc in them so wont sting as much as the older ones. Some get painful injections on sust anyway, something you will have to wait and find out. Either way it is good stuff.

Working with what you have = 15 amps of sust or 3 vials, 20 cc's of 200mgs/ml deca, 168 dbols (5mgs?) and 20 x 50mgs of winny.

A start would be 250mgs of sustanon for the first week or one cc and then 500mgs of sustanon for the next 7 weeks.

Deca for 8 weeks at 400mgs/wk and keep what you have left over.

Dbol 25mgs/day for 4 weeks, a 10-14 day break and then use 50mgs of winny daily until it runs out.

Simplified

Week****Sust*****Deca****Dbol
01******250mgs**400mgs**25mgs daily
02******500mgs**400mgs**25mgs daily
03******500mgs**400mgs**25mgs daily
04******500mgs**400mgs**25mgs daily
05******500mgs**400mgs**
06******500mgs**400mgs**
07******500mgs**400mgs**50mgs winny daily
08******500mgs**400mgs**50mgs winny daily
09***********************50mgs winny daily
10*************************************
11****CLOMID THERAPY BEGINS

First Day: 300mgs
Following 10 days: 100mgs daily
Following 10 days: 50mgs daily

Have Nolvadex on hand in case you start feeling gyno coming along. Some individuals are very sensitive to deca induced gyno and you will not know this until you have tried it.

If you do get itchy, sensitive nipples then hit nolva at 40mgs daily for one week.

Personally I would suggest going for eq instead of deca as you would be able to control sides. Some say winny will bind to the pr and prevent deca from binding and exerting its negative effects but this is only theory and has not be prooven. In fact many people who have used winny will still get progesterone induced gyno.

Peace

Last edited:
ERIK, IRON GAME HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD. GOOD WORK BROTHER!!!! IT'S REASONS LIKE THIS I COME TO THESE BOARDS. WHEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS TAKE TIME TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT.

The only changes that I would make to The Iron Game's cycle is to up the Dbol to 30mg day and switch week 1 and week 8 sust schedule....At 30mg day that would be exactly 168 tabs, which is what you have. Reason for switching the Sust is to take advantage of the faster acting esters at the beginning. With only 250mg in week one you are wasting the prop and other quick acting esters since not enough is present for any significant effects.

BOXER10 said:
I have always wondered ------ Usuually the rule of thumb seems to be you wouldn't want to take dbol or winny for more than a 6 week period. However, alot of the cycles that people are constructed have dbol running for 5 weeks and winny runing for the last 5 weeks. If you are drinking the winny, that is 10 consecutive weeks on a 17aa steriod. This seems like oit might be harsh on your liver

Peace Boxer

I agree with Boxer10. Sounds stressful to the ole' liver. Be sure to have regular bloodwork done during your cycle.

IMO - Dump the Dbol and up the Test.

Top Bottom