Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my HGH Working?

Zikka

Was up guys.

I have been lurking in here for a while but just recently created a profile.

I have been doing HGH for 4 days now.
My plan was to take 4iu 2 times per day

But when I reconstituted the HGH I only added 0.5ml of sterile water into 10iu of hgh.

I then measured 20 units into the syringe and thought that was 2iu. Been doing this 2 times per day for 4 days now (Yes, I know. Stupid)

I now realized that 20 units was actually 4iu. Since I only added 0.5 ml of sterile water. So I have been doing 8iu per day right from the start. Lol.

However, I'm not really feeling any side effect, other than some headache (been drinking plenty of water) and being little bit tired doing the daytime

But I was surprised that my fingers has not started tingling. Which makes me wonder if this shit is even real or low quality?

I'm gonna do a HGH serum test to be sure if this is any good. Should I do the test right away, or wait a bit?

Btw. this is my first time doing HGH.

Thank guys.

where did you buy your HGH from bro?

the cost of the test is more expensive than the kits in some cases lol. you want to make sure you buy legit hgh .. check out mailorderhgh.com

I bought it in Phuket, Thailand. My friend recommended a guy that he bought from before and said that it was good. It's probably me tripping. But I just think that it's weird that I haven't had any tingling in my fingers since I have been doing 8iu from day 1.

But I also read that it's not everybody who experience this side effect?

Like I mentioned. I had some minor headaches, and feeling tired, and a little bit light headed after taking it. But nothing else

well in fairness man, its only been four days, even at that high of dose, its hard to say... im with steve on getting quality hgh and mailorderhgh has it... its up to how much you trust your source

Top Bottom