x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Is my HGH Working?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is my HGH Working? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Was up guys. I have been lurking in here for a while but just recently created a profile. I have been doing HGH for 4 days now. My plan was to take 4iu 2 times per day But when I reconstituted the HGH I only added 0.5ml of sterile water into 10iu of hgh. I then measured 20 units into the syringe and thought that was 2iu. Been doing this 2 times per day for 4 days now (Yes, I know. Stupid)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Is my HGH Working?

Was up guys.

I have been lurking in here for a while but just recently created a profile.

I have been doing HGH for 4 days now.
    My plan was to take 4iu 2 times per day

But when I reconstituted the HGH I only added 0.5ml of sterile water into 10iu of hgh.

I then measured 20 units into the syringe and thought that was 2iu. Been doing this 2 times per day for 4 days now (Yes, I know. Stupid)

I now realized that 20 units was actually 4iu. Since I only added 0.5 ml of sterile water. So I have been doing 8iu per day right from the start. Lol.

However, I'm not really feeling any side effect, other than some headache (been drinking plenty of water) and being little bit tired doing the daytime

But I was surprised that my fingers has not started tingling. Which makes me wonder if this shit is even real or low quality?

I'm gonna do a HGH serum test to be sure if this is any good. Should I do the test right away, or wait a bit?

Btw. this is my first time doing HGH.

Thank guys.

Re: Is my HGH Working?

where did you buy your HGH from bro?

the cost of the test is more expensive than the kits in some cases lol. you want to make sure you buy legit hgh .. check out mailorderhgh.com
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    where did you buy your HGH from bro?

the cost of the test is more expensive than the kits in some cases lol. you want to make sure you buy legit hgh .. check out mailorderhgh.com
    I bought it in Phuket, Thailand. My friend recommended a guy that he bought from before and said that it was good. It's probably me tripping. But I just think that it's weird that I haven't had any tingling in my fingers since I have been doing 8iu from day 1.

But I also read that it's not everybody who experience this side effect?

Like I mentioned. I had some minor headaches, and feeling tired, and a little bit light headed after taking it. But nothing else

well in fairness man, its only been four days, even at that high of dose, its hard to say... im with steve on getting quality hgh and mailorderhgh has it... its up to how much you trust your source

Do the test.

It usually takes 1-2 weeks to start to notice HGH side effects

Give it some time, its really early on to make any major assumptions.