Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my heart rate is at 100bmp...is this normal on a cycle?

Audio8

I believe my normal resting heart rate is about the average 75 bpm. Now it's about 100bpm. I just came back from the doc and she took my blood pressure, and I think she wrote down some like 130/60...something like that. I'm on sust/dbol/Eq by the way. Anyway, I'm just wondering if high heart rate is common during a cycle like this. I'm thinking that the Dbols probably are the cause, but I just want to make sure.

By the way, I scheduled an appointment to have full blood work done on wednesday. Let me know if there's anything else I should ask for.

so this is a totally normal reaction then? My heart rate has never been this high on a cycle before, but then again, I've never done a cycle like this before...

I would say its possible. Your getting the bloodwork done in a few so you should know if anything is wrong then.

Mine has never gone much over 60 bpm. It's about 58 after I just checked it now. I don;t start my cycle for 2 days though so I'm not on anything presently. Are you doing cardio still? You should be doing it at least 2x per week to keep your heart healthy.

That's odd....my heart rate is back down to about 70 again. I really think it has something to do with these Dbol's, but I can't be sure.

Nathan,
nice heart rate man...60 and under is pretty effecient. Anyway, I do cardio before every workout. Not much though. Just enough to work up a little sweat to get my body pumped for the anerobic excercises. Maybe like 5-10 minutes.

Top Bottom