Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My gyno problem is solved

G

Golfer18--old

About 2 weeks ago I posted about tender nips. We really didnt know what is was, but assumed it was gyno. After 4 weeks I am back to normal. Here is what I did. The dosages are high, I know.

Week 1
80mgED of Nolvadex
1mgEd of Arimidex
Yohimburn 5 days on, 2 days off

Week 2
60mgED of Nolva
1mgED of Arimidex

Week 3 (Felt a little more soreness in the nips so upped nolva)
80mgED of Nolvadex
1mgED of Arimidex

Week 4
40mgED of Nolvadex
1mgED of Armidex

I may have had small (very small), but it got shutdown and everything is back to normal. I hope the helps you overx.

good to hear your tits are gettin better, just started getting the same prob and i will heve to do something bout it now!

rperry said:
good to hear your tits are gettin better, just started getting the same prob and i will heve to do something bout it now!

why dont you follow Golfer's made up post. ive never heard of anyone doing this bro. also Golfer, what stack were you taking that led to this? explain. not meaning to flame as i am a newbie here but just wondering. :confused: :confused:

til then :p :p :p :p haha

what led me to this was 1g of sust a week and 30mg ed od d-bol. packing on lbs but week 4 got me! ill just take nolvas i have a bunch

rperry said:
what led me to this was 1g of sust a week and 30mg ed od d-bol. packing on lbs but week 4 got me! ill just take nolvas i have a bunch

no bro i wasnt talking to you. i was talking to Golfer asking him what led to this ridiculous anti-titties stack?

as for you rperry i would front load the nolvadex at 60mg a day for a week then take 40mg for a week then 20 for a week and/or the remainder of the cycle. just my opinion and what i would do.

SHHUGE said:

no bro i wasnt talking to you. i was talking to Golfer asking him what led to this ridiculous anti-titties stack?

you misunderstand the smilie.

while the dosages of nolva are rather high.

stacking nolva and arimidex is MORE effective at reducing gyno... the two together have been shown to be most effective at reducing pre-cancerous tissue in women.

nolva blocks present E from the tissue in the chest
arimidex reduces circulating estrogen

the use of yohimburn to help with any fatty accumulation and by reducing local fatty stores it to reduces local aromatase production.

:p

macrophage69alpha said:

you misunderstand the smilie.

while the dosages of nolva are rather high.

stacking nolva and arimidex is MORE effective at reducing gyno... the two together have been shown to be most effective at reducing pre-cancerous tissue in women.

nolva blocks present E from the tissue in the chest
arimidex reduces circulating estrogen

the use of yohimburn to help with any fatty accumulation and by reducing local fatty stores it to reduces local aromatase production.

:p

ok i see. i dunno. it just looked made up to me thats all. never heard of anyone doing this. sorry golfer. 185 pounds and gyno, thats not a good thing. hope it gets better either way. what stack were you on that led to this or was it just natural gyno?

Top Bottom