Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

be my guinea pig

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
im looking for someone who is fairly new to weight training (first few years) and having a hard time reaching their goal of SIZE AND STREGNTH that is willing to follow a program of training and diet that i lay out for them. they also have to run a cycle of some sort (legal or not) doesnt matter what. i dont want anything from you and am not looking for some sort of exposure for future personal gain. i just want to try something out on as many people as i can and see the results. of course we will adjust things to your needs but your training will be a 3 day circuit and you will need to drink a lot of milk. like i said i want nothing from you except for you to runt the program and tell me the results thats it. if it doesnt work out for you feal free to come in here and tell everyone what a screw up i am.

Will you sponsor my training? :)

yes definately no cycling for anyone under 21. fortunately for them their metabolism and recovery is already up to par without the gear, so they are welcome to. as long as your willing to follow the 3 day routine and diet. ck if you want in just give me a basic run down of your current stats, diet, training, and what you intend to run gear wise if anything. i will also need you to take a few days to a weak off from training before we start.

please be injury free

Not a beginner but still got plenty of progress to make. Will be starting a cycle in a week or 10 days too. Would be interested in at least hearing the idea. I might give it a whirl. I love any excuse to slam milk!

all i need you guys to do is pm me your current stats, diet, training, weak points, cycle plans once you have the cycle and are ready to start and you have rested (no training) for about 1 weak or when you are eager to get back into the gym. also please be injury free.

weather you share your progress with the board or not is up to you. feal free to say whatever you like good or bad. i am only asking you to share with me through pm's or at least pm's with links to where ever your info is.

Top Bottom