Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriend wants to take something to make her lose weight

Lbacker23

my girlfriend feels like shes put on some weight, she has but not a lot to where shes not hot. she keeps asking me if she cant take some type of gear. any suggestions? i was thinking something like 12mg of winny a day for 6wks.

No gear. Try diet and hard work along with some stacker 2/xenedrine/etc. My girlfriend has also had good results with low doses of clen.

Well it's a good thing you posted. Winny isn't the best drug for women, unless you want her to start bending you over for her enlarged clit.

get yohimbine,pharmacutical grade,it burns fat quickly in women,its not a good idea to keep them on more then 2 weeks because they can drop about 10lbs or so in that time

i dropped quite a bit of bf on it aswell

don't give her gear!And there is no magic pill that will replace a good diet and some cardio. You can give her dimetadrine or some other fat-burners to boost the results.clen is good too.

Hope it helps.

if you want to use yohimbine.. which will help considerably in her case go with a topical (preference for Yohimburn.. but there are others).

as to gear.. you may want to hold off on this.. unless it is something that she suggested.

btw- is she on the pill? this is often a source of fatty problems

Top Bottom