Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my fucking shots are getting worse and worse!

zx-6

I've done three cycles and i'm currently doing my fourth and the shots are getting more and more painful!! FUCK! Its not the post injection, its the needle going in... i guess it could be scar tissue but, it fucking kills. Its like my skin is like hard ass rubber!

yeah that happens...just smack the injection site a few times , then rub it with alcohol then shoot. should kill the pain a little

zx-6 said:
I've done three cycles and i'm currently doing my fourth and the shots are getting more and more painful!! FUCK! Its not the post injection, its the needle going in... i guess it could be scar tissue but, it fucking kills. Its like my skin is like hard ass rubber!

Only 3 prior cycles and already you have scar tissue? I don't think that's it.

What guage needle do you use?

Maxx >>>>>

that happened to me but it was just me tensing up just dont think about it and run hot water ouer the site for a few min and then use rubbing alc. and go for it and try to use delts and tri. they are easy and painless to me any ways that should help cut down on scare tissue and try a 25g pin 1 in. for delts, tri, quads.

try putting the pin in the freezer about half hour before shooting. The cold needle will be less painful.

If you are shooting fina, (or any other high BA Roid Example T400)it has a high BA content and this can cause necrosis in frequent inj areas. You need more than just two sites for ED fina inj IMO.
I shoot Pecs, Glutes, Quads, and Tri's and it helps with this greatly.

Top Bottom