Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My forearms can't keep up..

Xtreme2001

I'm on going on week 6 of my fina/test/winny cycle..

My forearms are dieing on me. Anyway to strengthen these little guys? I've got good size to them, but I can't keep up in strength.

FUCK YOU FINA!! :p :p

i wanna know to i dont have relatively large forearms. With all the jerkin off i do i would think my right arm would be hUGE by now

Xtreme2001 said:

My forearms are dieing on me. Anyway to strengthen these little guys? I've got good size to them, but I can't keep up in strength.

curious as to why you would insult my beloved fina?

Xtreme2001 said:

Just start training them directly with wrist curls and reverse wrist curls after you biceps workout.
You can also do do static holds of a loaded barbell.
Avoid using straps ...

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/184grip.html
http://www.grippage.com/grippage

Hammer curls have helped me alot. and NUTRI BRO you have to rotate your arms man.

You do? im not sure about you, but my penis is not corkscrew shaped. unless you meant use different arms each time, then im dunno, i feel weird using my laft arm.... i think my right is getting jealous when i do.:D

Sometimes I think my forearms are getting too big...

There are tons of things to do for them, here are some I do:

- Dumbell Wrist Curls: Like you're going to do a concentration curl, only you just curl your wrist

- HEAVY Dumbell holds/Farmer's Walk: Grab a very heavy weight and hold the dumbells at your sides until your grip is about to give out, then set them down on the rack... Farmer's Walk is just the same thing, only you walk around while doing it

The *BEST* exercise (its been proven by EKG results) that you can do for your forearms: Behind the Back Barbell Curls

Other tips for forearms:
- Do them at or near the end of your arm day
- Go to failure, as they can take the abuse

You could also keep a set of grips to squeeze, or a squeeze ball, or even a set of wood clamps (look like big clips)

Good luck

Last edited:
If they're giving out on heavy back exercises, use straps. Your back muscles are way stronger than your forearm muscles so of course they won't be able to keep up. I even use straps on heavy dumbell curls. My forearms start giving out before my biceps. And I have pretty good forearm development.

I did wrist curls for 2 and a half years and all it did is give me wrist pains.

FARMER'S WALK!!!

The best forearm/grip exercise.

Top Bottom