Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Forbidden Cycle

Silent Method

About 16 weeks ago I began a very simple cycle. I started dbol at 15mg/day for a couple weeks, occasionally taking 20mg/day (when I wanted to pop an extra 5mg before a workout). About two weeks later, on Monday and Thursday, I shot 250mg of ye old designer blend - omnadren. This whopping 500mg/week frontload would kick off a 250mg/week run of omnadren for 6 weeks. Dbol was dropped 5 weeks after it was started. (I also used a bit of proviron in the middle of the cycle, and some occasional nolva for a handful of days.)

Oh, and pct? None. I had planned on bridging with a small dose of dbol to a bigger cycle with some different compounds. However, by the end of this cycle I was already so disgusted at the acne that omanadren blasts upon my skin (dbol only has proved relatively mild on my skin) and the newly shiny quadrants of my head that I decided I just wanted to stop everything.

What's the moral of my story? Is it that one should never waste time on a puny little cycle like this only to complain when the side effects outweigh the results? Not at all - I was VERY happy with the results of this cycle. I got big and VERY ripped (yep, shredded up with dbol and test), VERY pumped, strong, and trained with orgasmic bliss during this cycle.

Post cycle, about the 4th week out, my muscles indeed did go flat, my motivation went to shit, mood was horrible, and all I wanted to eat was lots of ice cream (and I did eat a lot of it!). I lost a lot of definition quickly and even gained a bit of flab. But...

This didn't last forever. I got of my ass, and trained, switched up my weight routine quite a bit, adding some running and stopped eating so much crap.

I'm not as pumped as I was on the cycle, but I really improved my physique. I did some nice work on my legs, butt, entire back and rear shoulders and it stuck with me.

lol, sucks to go from top of your game to shit like that, lets only allow ourself's this to happen once in our lives and learn a valueable lesson from it. #1 dont ever slack no matter how you feel, call yourself a pussy and make yourself go #2 never dump the diet and eat what sounds good #3 dont cycle unless you're commited for the long term. not burning on you bro, ive done this once before as well, and stoped for years, then jumped back on again, been smart about everything, and care onyl for my health these days.

Really, the point is that it all turnned out ok. I wouldn't recomend skipping pct, nor necessarily this cycle, but I can tell you that my next cycle will be low dose mild compounds.

Top Bottom