Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first, upcoming cycle...what do you think

bigjim33

ok, i have been researching to put together a good first cycle. my goal is to put on some nice lbm and cut up. i am 6'2-6'3, 270lbs, probably around 15% bf, and have been lifting since 16. i am now 20. so here is the cycle i was planning.
tprop 1-11 at 150mg/eod
eq 1-9 at 400mg/wk
winny 6-12 at 50mg/d
clen/eca 2 weeks on 2 off
t3 for 4 weeks tapering from 25mcg up to 100mcg and back down.(1111222233334444333322221111)
clomid day after winny at 300mg first day, 100mg next 10 days, and 50mg for last 10 days
nolva on hand

so what do you guys think? what week would you start the t3? i was considering fina also but i am going to save that for the end of summer/begining of fall. thanks for all help guys.

i did my research so come on guys :D also if anyone has done this cycle or something like it let me know what it was and how the results were. thanks bros

First off, great natural gains. Second great first cycle, you did your research. @ issues though: how come, ure stopping prop on 11, i thought half life waas 1-2 days. If this is so, run it until week 12.. From the same idea, sto the e at week 8 (4weeks) this way cloomid can begin immediately.

i figured it out with the tprop and it will go 11.5 weeks. i didn't think the extra couple of days was worth the price for another bottle. i am thinking that stopping the eq at week 9because it stays in your body 3 weeks, then the clomid day after winny. thanks for the help.
i know there are more out there that want to reply ;)
also anyone do this and your results? thanks again

Last edited:
I'm impreseed. A newbie who actually put together a great cycle. Mad props man. It's obvious you did your homework. :frackal:

P.S. Your diet is the most important factor here for cutting up. You migt want to list your daily intake so we can critique that as well.

Last edited:
since it is cutting cycle, i will be doing 300-350g protein, 50-100 carbs depending on how 50g make me feel(a lot of those after work out), and i will be doing cardio 3-4 days a week for an hour each time. sound about right?

You have only 4 years of training and 20 lbs on me naturally. :bawling:

With all the fucked up first cycles around here lately it is nice to see someone used their head. You've obviously got an outstanding base(asshole), and the cycle in my eyes is cool. Good work bro
:doublefi:

I'm going to do something similar but substitute sus for tprop. Thought I could cut down on shot numbers especially since I heard prop is painful inject.

Bro what kind of Eq you gonna use?

40butpumpin said:
I'm going to do something similar but substitute sus for tprop. Thought I could cut down on shot numbers especially since I heard prop is painful inject.

Bro what kind of Eq you gonna use?

i am using prop because it is short acting and can take it till clomid. i am gonna use ttokkyo(i can never spell it right) because it is 200mg/ml which means only 2 shots a week of that. now the prop is another story ;)

Top Bottom