Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Triple Stack, Sweet

freag33

My First Triple Stack, Sweet - Who's done Sust+Var+Primo?

ok, this is not a lot of gear relative to some, but it's enough to get me excited. I want to start tomorrow:

Week 1: Sust 750/wk
Week 2-9: Sust 500/wk
Week 1-11: Var 50/day
Week 1-9: Primo 500/wk
Week 12-13: PCT

It's my 4th cycle. 6', 190lbs, down from 205 due to cardio stint.

Whadoo think

Last edited:
Does anyone think I should up any of the dosages? What I'm hoping for is 10 keepable pounds. Well really as much as possible would be great, I wouldn't complain if I got 30. Or um 40.

I plan on eating a lot for the first 8 weeks, then tapering my diet and increasing the cardio in the last 3 weeks to cut some of the fat (this worked for me well on a past EQ/winny stack, since the pounds weren't coming on anymore anyways, but I'm sure the anti-catablolic effects were still strong)

looks good bro well thought out you should see very good results i have never taken var myself but everybody seems to like the shit.good luck keep us updated

Schering primo that I picked up in a pretty big legit-looking drug store in Bangkok when I was there on vacation. Does that mean it's legit for sure, I guess I don't know for sure, but I have a good feeling. If I get around to it I could hunt around the counterfeit sites

I also picked up a bunch of Bonavar, Thai-made var. Bought so much (1500x2.5mg, enough for a long cycle 50mg/day) that I had to ask them to pop all the pills into a bag (I wasn't going to do it). It's a beautiful thing to hold.

I sure am broke now but I don't care.

Top Bottom