Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first solo injection!

PWTurbofan

Yup, I did it...200mg (2cc) of test cyp for HRT...in the quad with a 20g, and barely a drop of blood when i was done...And unlike in the doc's office, i didn't drench myself in sweat or feel like i was gonna chuck my vittles!

I gotta say...the last quarter cc started to hurt...not sure why, maybe i moved the pin a bit....overall, pretty fuggin amped!

congradualations...i promised myself i wouldnt cry...ha no...but yeah bro...thats awesome...i get to inject again tomorrow...i get sick with it...like lay out my gear the night before and then jump outta bed and plunge that shit in my ass...lol

I really strugled my first 3 or so injects...now its better...havent done quad yet...from what i read its much more sore the next day when you shoot into the quad

VascularitY said:
might wanna think about getting a smaller guage pin, 20 guage had to hurt bro
I use 25 gauge and barely feel a thing, although when I did my first delt shot my hand was shaken like a S.O.B.

ouch 20 guage. try 23 or 25s they going in slower but atleast you dont feel it going in and leaves smaller scars

just shot my quad with sus, second shot this week, didn't hurt at all. 23 g. My right quad is still a little sore from sundays injection and squats on wednes were hell because it still hurt

VascularitY said:
might wanna think about getting a smaller guage pin, 20 guage had to hurt bro

yeah bro, i'm callin the doc tomorrow to ask for some smaller pins...In the office he used 23g, and I was suprised when i pulled these out today...i didn't notice at first, but i noticed the juice pulling into the syringe ALOT easier than at the doc's office...and sure enuff, the damn package read 20g...still i fared better than i thought...i was a sloppy mess (soaked right thru a t-shirt) at the doc's.

Assuming he prescribes more, this should give me a nice stockpile for when i do my animal research experiments :)

Top Bottom