Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first SARMS cycle post PH

biltpa

Hey,

Relatively new to the forum, but have always referred to the site and many others for great information.
I have run a few Test and PH cycles prior to this. Just to clearly state I am not a cherry by any means, but I don't know everything so here I am. I'm 28 years old. Was a LEAN 201 lbs at the end of the last cycle... But now 188lbs pretty lean.

I finished a cycle of dbol and Test E last October and shortly afterwards was in a car accident. I had great gains, but couldn't hold on to it because the injuries hindered my gym activity for quite a while to recover. I just barely got back into the gym about 3 months ago. I have been going all natural aside from pre workout, glucosamine, fish oils and DAA. I have used PHs in the past and had pretty good success, so I am getting back into it with a Helladrol cycle. Obviously I would run a Test cycle if I could, but it's hard to get where I am. So anyways, after the Helladrol cycle I am looking to do my first SARMS cycle. I am pretty excited to begin it and almost just tossed all of the other supps aside just to do it, but I know better.
I will begin my Helladrol cycle in a few days and wanted to get a look see from people here to see if it looks good and then go right into the SARMS right afterwards to cut and maintain lean muscle mass. Here it is...

Helladrol
Week 1-3 75mg ED
Week 4-6 100 ED

Forged Liver Support
Week 1-6 Bottle recommendation dosage

Forma Stanzol
Week 3-6 10 pumps ED 5am/5pm

PCT Weeks 7-10
Forged Post Cycle
Bottle recommendation dosage '4 a day I believe'

Forma Stanzol
6 pumps ED 3am/3pm

Test Infusion
6 caps ED 3am/3pm

NOW the SARMS. I want to go hard the first time and get the most I can out of it so I'm going with a stack. I've read that LGD feels like Tren or Dbol and if so, well I miss that feeling of "invincibility" that I have gotten from them. Go hard or go home haha.

1-8 LGD-4033 10 mg ED
1-8 S4 50 mg ED split doses… 25am/25pm
1-8 GW-510516 10-20mg ED… split doses 12 hours apart

Now here's where the "tricky part" lies. I have seen so many different people say to use HCGenerate or D-Spark or Unleashed etc during cycle, but I was thinking of just going Aromasin 3-6mg ED for Weeks 1-8 to prevent ANY POSSIBLE gyno or estrogen issues. I have had issues in the past even when I was using A-dex and had to bump it up with some Tamox just to kill it. Aromasin is more active and I would just like to "play it safe". Do you think I actually "need" HCGenerate or D-spark or Test Infusion or just something to keep the levels up during cycle??? I was thinking of running HCGenerate during PCT just to cover this, but if it's necessary, I'll do it on cycle.
So PCT. Again, I've read so many opinions from back when LGD first came on the market and the real "rats" were running tests. I personally was thinking of running HCGenerate with Tamox 40/40/20/20.
I am very open to suggestion as I said earlier, I don't know everything and there are many out there that have gotten great results from advice on here. So let me know what you think.
Thanks.

Last edited:
With your Sarms make sure you go with Sarms1. They are the purist form of sarms on the market. Run HCGenerate during cycle.

Now running a serm in PCT is fine.. but not necessary. Just run HCGenerate ES in PCT as well as aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hey,

Relatively new to the forum, but have always referred to the site and many others for great information.
I have run a few Test and PH cycles prior to this. Just to clearly state I am not a cherry by any means, but I don't know everything so here I am. I'm 28 years old. Was a LEAN 201 lbs at the end of the last cycle... But now 188lbs pretty lean.

I finished a cycle of dbol and Test E last October and shortly afterwards was in a car accident. I had great gains, but couldn't hold on to it because the injuries hindered my gym activity for quite a while to recover. I just barely got back into the gym about 3 months ago. I have been going all natural aside from pre workout, glucosamine, fish oils and DAA. I have used PHs in the past and had pretty good success, so I am getting back into it with a Helladrol cycle. Obviously I would run a Test cycle if I could, but it's hard to get where I am. So anyways, after the Helladrol cycle I am looking to do my first SARMS cycle. I am pretty excited to begin it and almost just tossed all of the other supps aside just to do it, but I know better.
I will begin my Helladrol cycle in a few days and wanted to get a look see from people here to see if it looks good and then go right into the SARMS right afterwards to cut and maintain lean muscle mass. Here it is...

Helladrol
Week 1-3 75mg ED
Week 4-6 100 ED

Forged Liver Support
Week 1-6 Bottle recommendation dosage

Forma Stanzol
Week 3-6 10 pumps ED 5am/5pm

PCT Weeks 7-10
Forged Post Cycle
Bottle recommendation dosage '4 a day I believe'

Forma Stanzol
6 pumps ED 3am/3pm

Test Infusion
6 caps ED 3am/3pm

NOW the SARMS. I want to go hard the first time and get the most I can out of it so I'm going with a stack. I've read that LGD feels like Tren or Dbol and if so, well I miss that feeling of "invincibility" that I have gotten from them. Go hard or go home haha.

1-8 LGD-4033 10 mg ED
1-8 S4 50 mg ED split doses… 25am/25pm
1-8 GW-510516 10-20mg ED… split doses 12 hours apart

Now here's where the "tricky part" lies. I have seen so many different people say to use HCGenerate or D-Spark or Unleashed etc during cycle, but I was thinking of just going Aromasin 3-6mg ED for Weeks 1-8 to prevent ANY POSSIBLE gyno or estrogen issues. I have had issues in the past even when I was using A-dex and had to bump it up with some Tamox just to kill it. Aromasin is more active and I would just like to "play it safe". Do you think I actually "need" HCGenerate or D-spark or Test Infusion or just something to keep the levels up during cycle??? I was thinking of running HCGenerate during PCT just to cover this, but if it's necessary, I'll do it on cycle.
So PCT. Again, I've read so many opinions from back when LGD first came on the market and the real "rats" were running tests. I personally was thinking of running HCGenerate with Tamox 40/40/20/20.
I am very open to suggestion as I said earlier, I don't know everything and there are many out there that have gotten great results from advice on here. So let me know what you think.
Thanks.

bro, liver support is not enough with a methylated oral... what about everything else negatively effected besides your liver? blood pressure, other organs, lipids, cholesterol... liver support does nothing for all of this... you need n2guard... forged post cycle is not a good pct either... that's very incomplete...

1-6 helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6 n2guard
1-6 "liquidex" Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-6 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 7-10

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

as far as your sarms stack goes... run it 12 weeks, not 8.... you will DEFINITELY want to use hcgenerate on cycle... HcGenerate is specifically designed to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle...

here's your cycle...

1-12 lgd-4033 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Thanks Dylan! I really appreciate the input. I hadn't put enough thought into the cycle support with the Hella. Def will be taking your advice on that one as well as the PCT. Test infusion is already on it's way, so I'll just go with that this time.. and hopefully this will be one of my last PH cycles anyways.

As for the SARMS, I know you are pretty much the guru on that. I had read that some people were doing 12 weeks instead of 8.. Good to know. Also, I have been seeing people starting at pretty low doses of LGD and working their way up. I was thinking of starting at 5mg and working up from there IF NEED BE. Again, I really appreciate the advice and will be placing an order soon. I am going to try and do a detailed log too.

Thanks again.

Thank you for your service!

Thanks Dylan! I really appreciate the input. I hadn't put enough thought into the cycle support with the Hella. Def will be taking your advice on that one as well as the PCT. Test infusion is already on it's way, so I'll just go with that this time.. and hopefully this will be one of my last PH cycles anyways.

As for the SARMS, I know you are pretty much the guru on that. I had read that some people were doing 12 weeks instead of 8.. Good to know. Also, I have been seeing people starting at pretty low doses of LGD and working their way up. I was thinking of starting at 5mg and working up from there IF NEED BE. Again, I really appreciate the advice and will be placing an order soon. I am going to try and do a detailed log too.

Thanks again.

bro, you are fine to run lgd-4033 at 10 mg day from start to finish... there is no need to start any lower than that... those were mistakes people made in the past... there is no need for that... keep it that way the entire time bro... if you have any other questions along the way just let me know... also, always remember that supports and pct are the most important part of any cycle... if you don't have your health and recovery then there are no cycles and no gains bro...

Top Bottom