Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first ever prohormone cycle breakdown!

I start on Monday!

Here is what it's gonna look like... critique!

Cyanostane 1 morning and 1 at night
Transaderm 5 pumps in morning and 5 night
Gear - Take with meals or 30 minutes prior
N2 Guard 3 in the morning 2 in the afternoon and 2 at night.
HCGenerate 3 in the morning 2 at night
Aromisin (Liquid Stan) 12.5mg (1/2 ML every other day) Liquid Stane 30mL 25mg/mL

Anabeta - 3 caps in morning and 3 caps at night.
Forged Post Cycle - 2 caps in the morning and 2 at night.
Forma - 5 pumps in morning and 5 pumps at night
Bridge - Still haven't figured out dosage yet.

The aromisin is still in the air. I have puffy nipples (genetic) and I want them gone. But still waiting on some feedback to decide whether I should do a full gyno killing cycle or give the aromisin a shot while using cyano and see if I can kill it then.

Awesome. U r going to see some sick gains off a completely legal cycle.......15 pds solid id ur diet and wrkout r in check.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

Don't worry about the puffy nips. The cyano won't exacerbate it. U can always handle it after cycle as well. Every cycle I get puffy nips and lumps...after every cycle they go away w/ good pct .

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EliteFitness

Well my diet is gonna hang around 3000 calories. Gonna try and consume nothing but clean food. I wouldn't mind weight gain but more focused on hardening muscles and putting clean lean mass while shedding fat.

Nonetheless, very excited about this. I havent seen many logs on Cyanostane so I don't how strong it is. But it was recommended and the sides are very minimal. Should be a good starter!

sorry never used it.. id say this.. i think you need a clear goal for a cycle.. so i would cut or bulk if i was you.

what is your bf%? if you are happy w/ it then i would do a nice clean bulk and adjust the diet to do so.. if you would rather get leaner then i would cut and adjust your diet to do so.

I have been told by a few people it's around 9-10% but that's nothing more than an educated guess.

I am doing clean calories to put on lean mass. My 3000 or so calories are pretty clean. Gaining weight would be great but gaining strength and tone is priority.

Top Bottom