Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first ever cycle!

Eavern23

I am going to be running my first ever cycle and am really excited
my buddy is helping me setup the cycle

my question is how would you set this up?

My friend said I should use anadrol, testosterone and Anavar. He said that is what he used and gained like 13 pounds

I’m 23 years old

5’7’’

162 pounds
I can bench 235 pounds

My friend said I should use anadrol, testosterone and Anavar. He said that is what he used and gained like 13 pounds

I’m 23 years old

5’7’’

162 pounds
I can bench 235 pounds

I will get you started on the journey for information. Your platelets can still be growing and messing with your hormones ( ie AAS) is not recommended until everything matures internally. You can wait another 2 years.
It can also effect your ability to have kids in the future.
I am a straight shooter and will not fear monger you. I do know people that have turned out fine with no issues starting early, but that is a gamble that only you can decide. Is the risk worth the gain?
It doesn’t appear that you are trying to make a career out of being a stunt double for the Hulk so, it may not be worth the risk at this point in your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you have zero business even considering steroid use at your age man... use your head on this one... [FONT=&quot]The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.[/FONT]

I agree with everyone about your age. You do not want to use steroids for several years. You need to let your body fully develop and you are nowhere near that at this time. Please listen to everyone as we are all looking out for you

I’m 23 years old

5’7’’

162 pounds
I can bench 235 pounds

first cycle no need anadrol

400mgs testosterone
50mgs anavar
7 caps n2guard
10mgs aromasin

Top Bottom