Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first cycle of tren

[peter]

what's up guys after a cycle of test only I would like some opinions from you on the following cycle which inlcudes tren ace one of the compounds that I love to try because of it's benefits .
stats: 5'9 - 188 lbs - 11 % BF and I have been training for the last three years so this is how it goes
12 weeks of
Test p 400 mg a week split in 2 shots of 200
Aromasin 12.5mg every day
HCG 1500iu a week
Weeks 8 to 12 I will be running tren a 75 mg every other day some people discontinue tren a 1 or 2 weeks before the end of the cycle I was curious why, and to finish my post pct will be clomid and nolvadex after 4 days of last round of AAS Nova 40-40-40-20 and clomid 100-100-100-50, thanks much.

nah bro. 4 weeks of tren ace like that, should start it from the first week and not treat it like a finisher. run it for 8 weeks

do it like this

test 200mg a week
tren 250mg a week

OR

tren 250mg a week
var or tbol 30-40mg a day

run the perfect pct

Check out this video I made on how to properly set up a test/tren cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

4 weeks of tren doesn't make much sense. I would run both the test and tren 10 weeks.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Test prop 100-150mg EOD
tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

My biggest concern is the PCT. Test and Tren are 2 extremely serious hormones so you need to be very careful with recovery. Adding clomid and nolva is a good part of a PCT but you are missing a few key compounds. Also, your SERM doses are way too high in my opinion.

250 mgs of tren wont do much. Keep your test around 300 mgs a week and 400 to 500 mgs of tren if you want to make gains. Tren will give you gains on a caloric defficet if you run it at olus 400 mgs. If you are going to run tren make the most out of the cycle no way i would run something that harsh with those sides for minimum gains. Thats just real talk himmie.

Top Bottom