Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first cycle of T400

arthur.cover

I will be starting a cycle of cycle T400 in two weeks and I would like to know if anyone can advice me on this cycle in particular,the following are my stats
28 years old
140 lbs
5'10
about 10 % BF
the reason because I'm taking this decision is because I have tried lots of over the counter supplements and nothing helps me to gain weight , so this is my attempt to go harder. I read that the old t400 was a vet drug from mexico but now a coupel of the ug guys have t400 versions they make. It all hurts like hell it seems but being able to do just 1cc per week I think is great.

brother with your stats you just don't have your diet or training even close to dialed in

the first thing i want you to do is list your diet and training on here and be honest. don't BS me and put down you eat 4000 calories a day and workout an hour a day. we both know that is bullshit

Based on your stats, you are not ready for steroids. What you need to do is EAT more. You don't need steroids. You don't need supplements or drugs.

Base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder (I use wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com)
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

I agree with the guys above. You do not want to waste your first cycle because you do not have a proper base, diet, and training program yet. You will be able to make a ton of gains without gear first. You just need to learn to eat big, train big, and do it every single day!

Agreed with all of the above. Typically when I see people that struggle to put on weight, they are following some type of cutting diet program posted in a magazine that a pro is running. Meanwhile, the diet is based on low or no carbs.. or something not ideal for growing, but they think if they follow that to a T, they will look like a bodybuilder after a month.

What you need is food and plenty of it. I'd suggest something like this..

Breakfast - 3-4 Whole Eggs, 2 serving complex carbs (oats), serving of fruit

Meal 2 - Homemade mass gainer shake.. Milk, greek yogurt, 2 serving Oats, Peanut Butter.

Meal 3 - Lean Meat (chicken, Turkey, ect).. 2 serving complex carbs (brown rice, wheat pasta, ect), olive oil, and something green.

Meal 4 - Same as 3.

Post Workout Solid Meal - eating about an hour after lifting. Red Meat (steak, hamburger), 2 serving simple carbs (white rice, white pasta ect) no fat or fibers.

Bed Time meal - 1 cup cottage cheese or greek yogurt, Fruit (Banana or Apple), with peanut butter or some almonds.

In addition to this.. you will take 50-75g of dextrose or some other corn based simple carb 20-30 minutes before you work out, sip on an addition 50-75g while you workout, and then another 50-75g of dextrose with 40-50g of whey protein as soon as you're done lifting.

Follow that, or something similar.. and you will grow.

Top Bottom